Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think of Facebook as a cancer so my sanctimoniousness stops me from using it.
Yeah, I use it for two things, connecting with my cricket club, and winning 5 star raids 😅

Could always start a raid group from this thread. It’s very rare that I’m not available to participate these days

Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
Download an app called Poke Genie.

They have a raid queue option now where you get in queue for any type of raid currently in the game and when it gets to your turn you exchange friend codes with the host and than they invite you to the raid.

The hosts are just players looking for others to join raids local to them so it’s all legit, you could even host your own if you want.

It’s been great for me so far, can catch as many Thundurus as you want.

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

They have a raid queue option now where you get in queue for any type of raid currently in the game and when it gets to your turn you exchange friend codes with the host and than they invite you to the raid.

The hosts are just players looking for others to join raids local to them so it’s all legit, you could even host your own if you want.

Beautiful

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I may actually love you.

Screenshot_20210321-232155_Pokmon GO.jpg

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm 2/4 on Rayquaza, so many excellent throw/golden razz combinations wasted.

The queue on Pokegenie for Rayquaza raids was insane today, I found hosting them far quicker but mildly stressful. My PoGo app needs to restart every time I open the Genie app, which you need to do with these raid groups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back