Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my first moltres from field research.

Do any decent ones show up from the regular field research rewards? Apart from a weak ninetales, the rest have been ponyta, voltorb and diglett multiple times.
You can get the starters, chansey, dratini, larvitar and some others I can't remember.

Finally got my first moltres from field research.

Do any decent ones show up from the regular field research rewards? Apart from a weak ninetales, the rest have been ponyta, voltorb and diglett multiple times.
5 great curveballs in a row is lavitar

5 egg hatches is chansey

Got my first ever shiny today in Mareep. Also got my first ever ampharos at last.

Same and same! Caught 42 Mareep, the last one about 50 minutes after the event officially ended, on top of all the candy walking I'd done for months it let me do two evolutions. Two shiny, one good, one not. Also hatched a Chimecho with 62(!) candy from one 10km egg, and a Porygon with 68(!) candy from the other 10km egg, plus 2x 5km eggs and 3x 2km eggs, all between a walk to the shops, and then a walk to the dog park.

gYm6aGa.png

o5qmPLc.png

qzcBVmC.png

The shiny is 84% IV, the normal is 93% IV

Finally got a ditto. Now need about 10 magikarp.

Caught two ditto in the days before I started this quest and a week later seen none. Meanwhile I've got over 1200 magikarp candy burning a hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RNG is bullshit. Only got onto the Ditto part of research this morning, fired up the game at work and the 2nd pidgey that appears at my desk is a Ditto. Some people on reddit have been killing themselves for 2 weeks to try and get one

Another day without a Ditto. I had a Pidgey and a Rattata bust out of the first ball and run, I always assume it was a ditto when that happens.

Welcome to my world.

RNG is bullshit. Only got onto the Ditto part of research this morning, fired up the game at work and the 2nd pidgey that appears at my desk is a Ditto. Some people on reddit have been killing themselves for 2 weeks to try and get one
Finding another Ditto was annoying but not nearly as annoying as having to evolve a Magikarp especially when i finally got to evolve one the week before!

Got my Ditto, but it's out of the frying pan and into the fire, as 10 raids is going to take me a very long time, and I've only got 60 Magikarp candy

Find 1 raid and enter it using your raid pass, selecting your team. As soon as you enter the fight after the 90 second timer hit the flee button and go to the lobby. Wait there for the full 3 minutes till the raid times out. It will count as doing a raid. But because you didn’t bear the raid you can immediately retry the raid again using the same method. I did that to do 7 of my raids all in one go off my free daily raid pass.

I have heard you can fit in 9 raids total using this method.

Find 1 raid and enter it using your raid pass, selecting your team. As soon as you enter the fight after the 90 second timer hit the flee button and go to the lobby. Wait there for the full 3 minutes till the raid times out. It will count as doing a raid. But because you didn’t bear the raid you can immediately retry the raid again using the same method. I did that to do 7 of my raids all in one go off my free daily raid pass.

No longer works unfortunately. Will still work for those that were up to that part of the quest line before the fix, but anyone from then on it won't work.

You get a free raid pass every day so really you shoud be able to knock over the 10 raids in 10 days at the most. You don't have to win right? I'm still looking for ditto but I at least have my 400 magikarp candy ready to go!

You don't even have to wait in the lobby for it to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back