IRS - Australia v Ireland Game 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had less than no interest in this game in recent years but there's no way I could miss seeing this line up play anything. This is probably the strongest collection of Australian Football players to ever form a team.

Which is annoying as the AFL need to do more so the fans can watch super high quality games of Australian Rules Football with teams filled with the best of the best.

This seems to be the biggest problem of all for IR, when we select our best players the gap is too great. Hope Ireland can make a game of this.

Thing is, it's far from the best Irish team. I don't think there has ever been a series where both sides pick their best. After the last series, with an embarrassing blow out, it was hard to know what kind of team Ireland would take. It's competent, but not near the best available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the thing about our Premiership veterans - they love the big stage! It must be so exciting for the players to represent Australia! I love it! Really enjoying the difference in the game.

Forgive me, I didn't see our squad, but is that Chappy playing?

I don't see why you feel the need to take pot-shots at Chapman, who is also a Geelong premiership champion.

Hows the definition u dogs channel 7, reminds me of watching my team on those international trips in the late 80's early 90's, this is woeful. They need HD
Tell the producer to stop cutting from one camera angle to another every two seconds. They go from extreme close up to long distance.
I have no idea who has the ball half the time. This is not helped by commentators who refuse keep up with the action and call the surnames, but insist on chatting amongst themselves with inane drivel.

Channel 7 are a joke. It beggars belief how bad they are at televising sport.

Thing is, it's far from the best Irish team. I don't think there has ever been a series where both sides pick their best. After the last series, with an embarrassing blow out, it was hard to know what kind of team Ireland would take. It's competent, but not near the best available.

Eh heck them

The Irish have humiliated us the last few times now they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back