Is Luke Steele The Biggest w***er In Music?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from the fact that they are both shite

So littlemore actually left Empire did he? I thought he was just not performing live with them.
When i saw Pnau at homebake last year Littlemore had to be the highest person i have ever seen perform live, dont know what drugs and how many of them he was but he was off his ****

I don't think much of him or his sister or their musical talents personally.

I can see why people do, but Empire of the sun is a poor man's Presets.

More like a poor mans MGMT.

Although they are electro they are not very dance-y or so to speak.

Lolwut? George, although dead for nearly a decade now, still possesses more talent than this dude and his pissant "band" ever will. Disgraceful.

Oh and pics of hot sister or GTFO.

285296-upload-00001.jpg

M.

I am aware of the plagiarism claim. It has been settled and it is time to move on.To suggest that Littlemore has left for that reason is stretching it. So Steele is being criticised for comparing himself with George Harrison and criticised for plagiarism. Harrison had one of the largest plagiarism cases in music history with My Sweet Lord.

Steele and Littlemore both have massive egos and it was all too much to have them both working together for too long. STOP PRESS - Musician has ego !!!!!
LMAO ... working together for too long ? barely been around for 12 months and innitially nothing more than a side project ...

Move on ? ... yes ... Luke Steele is a fraud who is doing nothing more than riding the coat-tails of something he did not even create .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering why Nick Littlemore wasn't there...
Not a huge PNAU fan but for anyone who likes Ladyhawke, check out the song Embrace coz she lends her vocals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back