Moved Thread Is Mark Robinson Pissed on AFL 360?

Remove this Banner Ad

He has been known to drop his guts regularly. I know a bloke who works in the same office as him.
He sounds like he's a heavy smoker and drinker to me.

Robbo is drunk on his love of hird.

Robbo will be another person hird destroys and he is to dumb to see it. He always wants to touch Gerard is disturbing.

When he gets all exasperated and can't find the words, it's high comedy.
He has the words. It is a matter of them not existing in our limited and insufficient human languages.

Maybe instead of slagging off TGO you campaigners should read some Wittgenstein...

And those who dare blaspheme must remember when it comes to TGO to heed those immortal words: Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe he has been quite ill....hospitalised recently. May not be drunk....may be something to do with his illness or medication. Just speculating.

He was in hospital over the summer and had his teeth out or something I think. It's well known he's a heavy smoker and last year they had some of the guests on trying to convince him to quit as part of an AFL drive.

I have to admit that while part of his appeal and that of 360 is that he is not really very television-centric, he still doesn't come across as a very impressive figure considering his journalistic status. Maybe that's just the image-driven attitude of the TV age and he's a very good writer but I don't read his paper.

He wasn't in hospital. Police picked him up for being "drunk" in public... After the first month they were still wondering what the hell he had drunk!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back