Is the "Dynasty" Over?

Remove this Banner Ad

PartyPies10

Debutant
Oct 3, 2010
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
It looks as though the 2009/2010 Bridesmaids have cracked under the pressure to maintain runner-up status.

Yep, the powerhouses that brought you such classics as:

228779.jpg

St-Kilda-2009-final-420x0.jpg

st-kilda-after-afl-grand-final-495x330.jpg

are wilting like a pansy.

I think they best start cleaning out the clutter that is the St Kilda Football Club.

Meanwhile, the rest of us can sit back and enjoy watching a much, much more appealing Bridesmaid.

Pippa-Middleton.jpg

Life is peachy. :thumbsu:

There was a St Kilda dynasty? As i much as i don't mind St Kilda, how many flags did they win in this "dynasty"?

Couldn't have picked a better join date there partyflog10.
Methinks you're just jealous that he supports a winning side and that your side played in Grand Final's last year but you have the softest captain in the AFL and out of your first 6 games this year you've only beaten Brisbane. :eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And in that streak, how many flags? just cause you get a winning streak doesnt make a dynasty, a dynasty is a collingwood when they won 4 flags in a row, or Brisbane when they won 3 flags in a row.

Yeh but... they even put out a DVD on it?

Yes St Kilda are now shitter than usual, but lol at the bandwagoner flog.
How many filth bandwagoners have joined in oct 10, must be half of the bays filth surely?

A dvd doesnt make it an official dynasty, it was a great streak but not a dynasty.

They have their Ansett Cup as well though, surely that combined with a DVD is a dynasty?

How many filth bandwagoners have joined in oct 10, must be half of the bays filth surely?

Speaking for myself, I joined in October 2010 because when I got home from the game, adrenalin was still pumping and I may have started an unflattering thread on the Saints board, and may have been carded as a consequence.

Now, delete the "may have".

Good observation but constantly accusing them all of bandwagoning instead of actually engaging in the proper argument is the domain of brainless posters. I must've seen about a hundred similar posts just today :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back