Is there a bigger flog than Basil Zempilas?

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** I hate Basil.

I reckon one of those homeless people he’s taking a sh*t on to further himself would do a better job than him. What a mean spirited w***er he is - just like we’ve always suspected.
Years ago, before he was an AFL guy, I was at a cafe in Leederville, he was there with about 3 people and Susannah Carr was there with her husband(?) sitting away from them, sort of hiding. Initially I was weired out by being there with the who’s who of channel 7 news Perth, but I got shaken out of that pretty quickly by Basil being an absolute twat. He was talking about himself, very loudly, Looking around too see who else was listening. Then it sort of dawned on me why Susannah was in total pissy mood. I was with out-of-town friends who didn’t know him but also commented on what a tool he was. When he left the cafe, there was a collective sigh of relief. He is exactly the type of twat democracies seem to love putting into power

Last edited:

Years ago, before he was an AFL guy, I was at a cafe in Leederville, he was there with about 3 people and Susannah Carr was there with her husband(?) sitting away from them, sort of hiding. Initially I was weired out by being there with the who’s who of channel 7 news Perth, but I got shaken out of that pretty quickly by Basil being an absolute twat. He was talking about himself, very loudly, Looking around too see who else was listening. Then it sort of dawned on me why Susannah was in total pissy mood. I was with out-of-town friends who didn’t know him but also commented on what a tool he was. When he left the cafe, there was a collective sigh of relief. He is exactly the type of twat democracies seem to love putting into power
Yep, I can imagine.

I once saw him at a cafe in Mount Lawley sitting by himself, looking like he needed a punch in the face.

Last edited:
Brazil’s a dick. Running on a platform of getting rid of door way sleepers in the city. What about his besty Bennie? Where’s he going to doss down at night?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

You can tell this waste of a human being has had a silverspoon up his arse his whole life.

Leave him alone you ingrates. He has spent his whole life preparing for his chance to serve the business community. You just sit there without the indignity of having to go to an exclusive elite private school. Without the burden of intergenerational wealth. White privilege can be exhausting. However, I suspect that he quite enjoyed the silver spoon.

When i worked in the CBD he was commonly seen walking around coked out Bomber Thompson style

Wonder if that has changed

Leave him alone you ingrates. He has spent his whole life preparing for his chance to serve the business community. You just sit there without the indignity of having to go to an exclusive elite private school. Without the burden of intergenerational wealth. White privilege can be exhausting. However, I suspect that he quite enjoyed the silver spoon.
ADB57E9C-8DF5-4D42-8690-FA1635C16024.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rick Ardon's real name is Frederick (bombshell I know) once going through customs he had to be sent back he used his fake name Rick.

Back when States used to be responsible for registering their own Business Names Rick Ardon's wife was adamant she was going to have a name that was by law too close to a an already exiting name. After her name application was rejected she called, ranted and raved about how she will have this name and that she was sending her husband down to ensure it was registered. So in came Rick in his News suit to try and register this name. He was told it was unavailable and simply left the building with no argument and a few suggestions as to how to make the name different enough that it may be available to register. I guess she thought he would do a "Do you know who I am" type of thing or that some how his quasi-celebrity status would change things.

Can't imagine he was popular when he got home.

Back when States used to be responsible for registering their own Business Names Rick Ardon's wife was adamant she was going to have a name that was by law too close to a an already exiting name. After her name application was rejected she called, ranted and raved about how she will have this name and that she was sending her husband down to ensure it was registered. So in came Rick in his News suit to try and register this name. He was told it was unavailable and simply left the building with no argument and a few suggestions as to how to make the name different enough that it may be available to register. I guess she thought he would do a "Do you know who I am" type of thing or that some how his quasi-celebrity status would change things.

Can't imagine he was popular when he got home.
He probably spun her some bullshit and said he’s going to pull some strings, then did nothing and waited for it to blow over.

That’s how I would’ve played it anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back