Isaac Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no correct definition in regards to football. There are only different definitions that relate to different contexts. I assumed that it was a quality context and not a fitness context.

so what your saying is this whole thread is not about smith performing the best out of the recruits as I presumed but simply a thread to point out that smith didn’t get injured. Wow that’s so not a thread worthy topic.

There is a correct definition for consistency football or otherwise. It involves both elements of time and performance. It's not just about fitness/availability, or quality, it's a combination, and once you understand that, you'll understand why your responses are annoying and prone to getting blocked. You simply aren't grasping the basics.

Out of the 3 big name older recruits for me 2 have been great, Higgins has fumbled so much in all but the Richmond game he needs to do more
Yeah, I think that's fair....early days though.

I remember Brayshaw saying (as he's about to kick for goal) he's the man you want to have kicking the ball here, all I could think was....nah, he's about 10th on the list. And of course, he missed.

There is no correct definition in regards to football. There are only different definitions that relate to different contexts. I assumed that it was a quality context and not a fitness context.

so what your saying is this whole thread is not about smith performing the best out of the recruits as I presumed but simply a thread to point out that smith didn’t get injured. Wow that’s so not a thread worthy topic.

The fitness of Higgins and smith will be a thread-worthy topic come September imo - I’ve never had doubt as to the quality of their football -it’s getting them to September in good condition that gave me pause in regards to their acquisition..

Emojis and ignoring people are for teenage girls when they're fighting about the Backstreet Boys on Snapchat and sh*t.
Also Smith can GAGF. Ill never like him.
3x Hawthorn 1x Geelong premiership player has a disgusting ring to it if it happens. Nobody cares about Backstreet Boys anyway it’s all about Justin Bieber still considering he’s 1st on the Spotify monthly listeners with 75 million.

There is a correct definition for consistency football or otherwise. It involves both elements of time and performance. It's not just about fitness/availability, or quality, it's a combination, and once you understand that, you'll understand why your responses are annoying and prone to getting blocked. You simply aren't grasping the basics.
I’m sorry but your post is incorrect. Consistency means different things in different contexts And that includes various football contexts. there is not one singular football definition of consistency. There is consistency with how one plays each game, Consistency with how often one gets on the field, consistency with how often one contributes to the scoreboard, consistency with how one plays quarter to quarter, consistency with how one plays year to year ..... we could go on and on here.

And if there was a magical singular definition which for some reason you think there is you can’t even describe it. You just say combination Of different contexts makes up the singular definition that apparently everyone knows. Well if there is just one definition what combination? 50 percent each or 10 percent one context and 90 percent the other. Who determines the weighting’s? Who determines that only two of the contexts Make it and all the others are left out. Did you think it through properly before you posted?

And anyone who blocks anyone cos they don’t like their reasoning is plain silly and ignorant.

I’m sorry but your post is incorrect. Consistency means different things in different contexts And that includes various football contexts. there is not one singular football definition of consistency. There is consistency with how one plays each game, Consistency with how often one gets on the field, consistency with how often one contributes to the scoreboard, consistency with how one plays quarter to quarter, consistency with how one plays year to year ..... we could go on and on here.

And if there was a magical singular definition which for some reason you think there is you can’t even describe it. You just say combination Of different contexts makes up the singular definition that apparently everyone knows. Well if there is just one definition what combination? 50 percent each or 10 percent one context and 90 percent the other. Who determines the weighting’s? Who determines that only two of the contexts Make it and all the others are left out. Did you think it through properly before you posted?

And anyone who blocks anyone cos they don’t like their reasoning is plain silly and ignorant.

There is a singular definition, it’s not magical, you can find this in a dictionary along with other words and their meanings.

The context, which is different to the definition, was set on the opening page, everyone else got it, and it was subtly clarified with humour “if nan had wheels she’d be a motorbike” when you suggested Jez would be leading the Coleman if he played every game.

You were ignored after that...it’s not because what you said was too thought provoking, it’s because nobody could be bothered explaining what you’re not getting and they seemed to know you would take your stance to the grave.

You think he has been better then a player averaging 3.3 goals a game.

smith is in no ones all Australian conversation. Not one posters.

anyone averaging 3 goals a game come seasons end is a lock in the all Australian team.

end of discussion.
Thankyou once again for your response to my two accurate posts re Smith. Your response has been noted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a singular definition, it’s not magical, you can find this in a dictionary along with other words and their meanings.

The context, which is different to the definition, was set on the opening page, everyone else got it, and it was subtly clarified with humour “if nan had wheels she’d be a motorbike” when you suggested Jez would be leading the Coleman if he played every game.

You were ignored after that...it’s not because what you said was too thought provoking, it’s because nobody could be bothered explaining what you’re not getting and they seemed to know you would take your stance to the grave.

it’s no singular definition but then you go on to act as if it’s a singular definition. This makes zero sense.

This is the opening post:

“I am surprised he isn't getting more love on here. Has been a great addition to the side thus far.

Ultra consistent, covers a ridiculous amount of ground and is just a pro.

I have enjoyed the Isaac Smith experience much more than I expected. Kudos.”

please explain what the obvious definition of consistent is here? I don’t see any definition whatsoever.

And which Dictionary has a football context definition of consistent. Can you please show me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back