Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jews don't like the idea of living in Palestine under sunni muslim rule and would prefer to hang on to their stolen loot at all costs, and if anything, look for opportunities to reclaim more of their ancestral homeland.
Can the whole Jew thing disappear, there are many Jews who are right now protesting against the state of Israel.

This is Likud (Netanyahu's) Party founding charter. Tell me how this differs to what the Palestinians say. (Judea and Samaria is what Zionists call the West Bank)

a. The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.
b. A plan which relinquishes parts of western Eretz Israel, undermines our right to the country, unavoidably leads to the establishment of a "Palestinian State," jeopardizes the security of the Jewish population, endangers the existence of the State of Israel. and frustrates any prospect of peace.

Zionists are mostly white supremacists. They see themselves as better than others and more worthy of land.

Just listen to Ben Gvir talk about settling Gaza as a "return". A part of the world which was never Jewish. They think they can just "return" to anywhere they want.

Zionists are mostly white supremacists. They see themselves as better than others and more worthy of land.

Just listen to Ben Gvir talk about settling Gaza as a "return". A part of the world which was never Jewish. They think they can just "return" to anywhere they want.
I agree - and its frikn ironic considering they ARE white and from the Middle East where the common skin colour is brown

I agree - and its frikn ironic considering they ARE white and from the Middle East where the common skin colour is brown
Jews are not white.

Jews & Arabs are not a race, I think that's why some here say there is no genocide going on in this war.

Hang on? Are you saying that First Nations people don’t have freedom of movement around Australia? That First Nations people aren’t afforded the same legal rights as every other Australian? That First Nations people are being shot for throwing rocks?

I’ve read your history on here, it rocked me. I cried on the bus ride home based on that post.

But surely you are not saying that what Israel is doing to Palestine today is equivalent to what Australia is doing to First Nations people today?

What is happening to Palestinian people is horrific. Makes me extremely sad. It is a different story in Australia where many crimes of the past are causing the problems of the present. I am still not sure that people realise the horrors many Aboriginal people experience today. It is not out and out murder, but the fact Aboriginal people live significantly shorter lives, have more disease, less education. It is something that Australians should be ashamed of.

Yes we are doing that now. What do you think Aboriginal communities are? Why do you think local areas round many of their Aboriginals up into one place. Have a deep think of the reasoning behind that. Why are many of these communities away from town?

First of all what is your point here in relation to this thread? Does this mean we should excuse Israel and what they are doing currently?

We have long way to go here re aboriginal reconciliation, but that is a topic for a different thread I think.

We aren’t spending money on blowing aboriginals up, Israelis are to Palestinians. It isn’t a one or the other thing, just because people are angry at Israel doesn’t mean one can’t also be angry about how aboriginals in Australia have and continue to be treated.

Can the whole Jew thing disappear, there are many Jews who are right now protesting against the state of Israel.

Have you heard of the holocaust. It’s not a movie or anything made up. People previously have made real serious attempts to make this Jew thing disappear.
The Arabs having been trying to make this Jew thing disappear for the last 75 years. It’s why Jews are so hard to kill in 2024.

What is happening to Palestinian people is horrific. Makes me extremely sad. It is a different story in Australia where many crimes of the past are causing the problems of the present. I am still not sure that people realise the horrors many Aboriginal people experience today. It is not out and out murder, but the fact Aboriginal people live significantly shorter lives, have more disease, less education. It is something that Australians should be ashamed of.

I agree, and that’s why I said previously it’s largely historic generational trauma and lack of generational wealth which leads to significantly reduced living conditions on average for aboriginals.

Things have improved significantly but you can’t just say “well aboriginals are allowed to vote and no restrictions of movement and no stolen generation anymore, oh and we said sorry, job done”. It needs to go a lot further than that. I see it as more similar to black people in America than Palestinians in Gaza.

Have you heard of the holocaust. It’s not a movie or anything made up. People previously have made real serious attempts to make this Jew thing disappear.
The Arabs having been trying to make this Jew thing disappear for the last 75 years. It’s why Jews are so hard to kill in 2024.

Very disingenuous.

You know what he meant, not that Jews disappear, but to stop conflating Israel and Jews.

For someone who seems to hate woke causes or anyone caring about anything, your apparent care for the plight of the Israelis seems rather “woke” of you.

You seem very passionate about the fact the Israelis should have their own state and expand it as they like, and everyone else should STFU and let them do as they please.

What is the line of what Israel can do for you? If they try and turn Lebanon into a parking lot and take it over would that be fine?

They discriminate against the non-white ones. Just Google anything about Ethiopian Jews in Israel.
I know some Jews convert to Islam and they're still Jews, a Jew can also be an atheist like Herzl. So an Ethiopian (assuming both parents are Ethiopian) that coverts to Judaism would not be considered a Jew, when religion doesn't make the Jew, something else does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know the Arabs and Jews living side by side together in Palestine prior to WW2 generally had good relations? Jewish parents going to Friday evening synagogue used to leave their kids with Arab families.

Many Jews identify as white.

I read an article about a Jew who was a descendant of long term occupants of Palestine ( Palestine being a district owned by the Ottomans ).
I'm not looking for the link now, but it went something like .....
In Israel, "OMG there is an Arab on the bus"....stop the bus, cops turn up , mass hysteria over an indigenous Jew on a bus.

If you dress up an indigenous Jew and an Arab (Palestinian ) alike, no-one can pick the difference.

I know some Jews convert to Islam and they're still Jews, a Jew can also be an atheist like Herzl. So an Ethiopian (assuming both parents are Ethiopian) that coverts to Judaism would not be considered a Jew, when religion doesn't make the Jew, something else does.
So they pick and choose who's Jewish, and it seems to be based on the colour of their skin.....

You googled and found out about them sterilising Ethiopian Jews, didn't you.

Israel has learnt either the most lessons, or the least lessons from the holocaust. Depending on which way you look at it.

If you take it to mean how to perpetuate white supremacy, those are mostly the lessons they've learnt.

They must have been sick during the "never again" lessons, though. Not many countries do stuff like this:

The Jews don't like the idea of living in Palestine under sunni muslim rule and would prefer to hang on to their stolen loot at all costs, and if anything, look for opportunities to reclaim more of their ancestral homeland.

There are more Jew's now.
Apparently democracy is a breeding race.
Democracy doesn't work when there are two groups who will never agree, or even tolerate the other group.

Israel has learnt either the most lessons, or the least lessons from the holocaust. Depending on which way you look at it.

If you take it to mean how to perpetuate white supremacy, those are mostly the lessons they've learnt.

They must have been sick during the "never again" lessons, though. Not many countries do stuff like this:

Not sure you can link the current leadership in Israel to the Jews who immigrated from Germany.
For example there was also weird shit going on in Russia at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back