Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s some Israelis mocking the suffering of Palestinians in Gaza. You don’t need to understand the language to get the gist of what they’re saying:

And? There is always going to be pretty ordinary people in all walks of society. It's definitely a low act.

The gist of this post is that's what people in Israel in general believe which isn't borne out by factual information.

But you said the Israelis would be compassionate to the Palestinians in Gaza?

I can guarantee you if Israeli Instagram ‘influencers’ are willing to mock Palestinian victims online then the attitude expressed by Israeli military personnel towards them would be 100x more hateful.

You can guarantee no such thing.

I can guarantee you if Israeli Instagram ‘influencers’ are willing to mock Palestinian victims online then the attitude expressed by Israeli military personnel towards them would be 100x more hateful.

It’s tik tok mate.

Anyone with a basic understanding of military history knows in a dense urban environment the majority of casualties are non combatants. There is no exception to this rule.

Even blind Freddie can see the hate expressed towards the Palestinians by Israelis

Here’s just one example of a recent settler attack on an unarmed Palestinian aided and abetted by a compliant Israeli military (a note I refuse to use the term ‘defence force’, just like our own).

That’s terrible.

Against site rules as well

What’s the full context?

It’s tik tok mate.

It’s a window to how Israeli ‘influencers’ see Palestinians,

I’ve spent time around Australian military combat personnel. Trust me the attitudes expressed by them towards Arabs/Muslims would make Pauline Hanson blush. Israeli military personnel would be 100x worse.

You think Israeli soldiers will be feeding Palestinian orphans?

Then your rage should be directed at Hamas for continuing their unprovoked war and holding the general population of Gaza as hostages plus over 150 Israeli hostages. They can surrender all hostages and put their arms down right now to end the current conflict. They choose not to.
The "current" conflict? This things been going on for longer than 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a window to how Israeli ‘influencers’ see Palestinians,

I’ve spent time around Australian military combat personnel. Trust me the attitudes expressed by them towards Arabs/Muslims would make Pauline Hanson blush. Israeli military personnel would be 100x worse.

You think Israeli soldiers will be feeding Palestinian orphans?

I’ll take your word for it on Tok Tik mate, I don’t use it, you sound like a pro.

Sorry you choose tobhang around bigots, perhaps choose better company?

I’ve spent time around Australian military combat trained personnel, they’ve told me the entire point of their training is to see the enemy as zombies or insects, a foreign race of savages with no human features that need to be eliminated en masse.

I believe most in this thread would believe thats an appropriate way for the IDF to view Hamas.

Seems pretty qualified to talk about something you know nothing about.

And to disqualify someone’s advice or opinion based on race or religious belief is probably against the site rules. I’d think anyway.
No issues with recognising a potential conflict of interest (of which there are many in a situation like this).

Here’s some Israelis mocking the suffering of Palestinians in Gaza. You don’t need to understand the language to get the gist of what they’re saying:

I remember the 2nd one and that truly was an abominable video by a piece of trash. The reference to the "cut" in the first one, however, might be a response to the fake baby video that was leaked about a week ago. Even so, while there were fakes in circulation, there's still real infant deaths as well, so its obscene behaviour by the "actor" regardless.

Wtf? Are you serious? IDF is not raping / killing civilians then parading them around the street. They aren't going on a killing spree against 1400 civilians.

Comparing Hamas actions to IDF actions in WB is appalling.

Israel has already killed more than 1,400 civilians this month

Ok if you can guarantee it prove it.

I remember the 2nd one and that truly was an abominable video by a piece of trash. The reference to the "cut" in the first one, however, might be a response to the fake baby video that was leaked about a week ago. Even so, while there were fakes in circulation, there's still real infant deaths as well, so its obscene behaviour by the "actor" regardless.

The first video is basically saying Palestinians use make up to fake injuries after Israeli airstrikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back