Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Border disputes happen everyday all over the world. Is it ideal? No. Do I condemn it. Yes. Is it legal? Undetermined. Is it ethical? Absolutely not.

Is it a justification for a terrorist organisation to attack a sovereign state?
I'm sure we all want peace. Until Palestine are independent state no peace be achieved.
Also, how dare Israel protect it's citizens from suicide bomber attacks originating from the strip.
Are 1000 kids suicide bombers

It’s in your own source you lunatic.

Israel blockaded the Gaza Strip temporarily in 2005–2006. In 2007, after Hamas seized control of the Gaza Strip, both Israel and Egypt have imposed an indefinite blockade of Gaza that is ongoing to present day, on the grounds that Fatah and Palestinian Authority forces had fled the Strip and were no longer able to provide security on the Palestinian sid

Roby in line to win bigfooty own goal post of the year award with that pearler.

Zeihan isn’t a prophet, he’s an opinion, a very pro USA and associated allies, pro Anglosphere, pro every one else sucks opinion. Still waiting for his prediction of China to imminently collapse to come true every year for the last 20 (couldn’t help but throw the boot into them in that video too).
That is fine, but what he says is true. Who is coming to save Palestine?

I'm sure we all want peace. Until Palestine are independent state no peace be achieved.

Are 1000 kids suicide bombers

I don't believe all in this thread actually want peace. I honestly believe that to be the case.

Nobody knows the circumstances of the juveniles arrested under that law. Some of them are Jewish by the way. It does follow a legal and administrative process though. Is it legal? Yes. Is it morally or ethically correct? That's hard to determine. If lives are saved by preventing extremist action it is. Unlike the Hamas barbarians who invade another nation and kidnap civilians who are innocent bystanders to the conflict in order to use them as hostages against another state.

Israel agreed to a far bigger Palestinian state in 1948 under the UNSC mandated peace plan.

Instead of peace one side chose to surround Israel & declare war.

Feel like the only way is for the UNSC to again make a ruling on it and any side that refuses to implement the peace plan becomes the North Korea of the ME.
You do not want that. Israel is the state that will not accept the ruling just like they have not accepted any rulings to date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russia and Iran and Qatar and Syria to a lesser extent.
Russia are kind of busy. Iran are happy selling stuff to Russia and China. Syria is completely war torn and has no strategic motivation to get involved. Qatar are too busy buying football teams.
Yep

Russia really doesn't give a toss, though i'm sure they like the turn of attention. Saurons eye gif.

Iran aren't ready either, no nukes yet, also leads me to believe they didn't have much of a hand in the hamas attack(for those calling it a grand gesture of Iran starting a larger middle east conflict)

Get ready for ethnic cleansing, the poor bastards

Yep

Russia really doesn't give a toss, though i'm sure they like the turn of attention. Saurons eye gif.

Iran aren't ready either, no nukes yet, also leads me to believe they didn't have much of a hand in the hamas attack(for those calling it a grand gesture of Iran starting a larger middle east conflict)

Get ready for ethnic cleansing, the poor bastards

Apparently plenty of their drones that they have been supplying to the Russians have turned up with Hamas terrorist fighters.

I'd say Russians are very much involved in this.

I’m not across on your beliefs on that thread but it’s probably something like NATO provoked it and the Ukrainian’s deserve it.

Correct me if I’m wrong
Huh no more like the Russian army should die in place.

Generally that means ‘here’s someone agreeing with me’.

If I pay them enough I’ll get a lawyer to argue Satan is a good guy in a court of law. It’s their job.

This lawyer (works for a pro Israeli organisation) just rehashes Israeli government talking points without specifically refuting how their acts don’t constitute legal breaches and finds time to bash aid organisations in the process.

Here’s an expert on “Siege Law” stating Israel is committing crimes:

The EU’s top diplomat:

A Professor of Holocaust and Genocide studies:

The WHO

I don't believe all in this thread actually want peace. I honestly believe that to be the case.

Nobody knows the circumstances of the juveniles arrested under that law. Some of them are Jewish by the way. It does follow a legal and administrative process though. Is it legal? Yes. Is it morally or ethically correct? That's hard to determine. If lives are saved by preventing extremist action it is. Unlike the Hamas barbarians who invade another nation and kidnap civilians who are innocent bystanders to the conflict in order to use them as hostages against another state.
Invade another nation? Israel have been doing that for 60 years plus. Israel kill protesters, deny or make it difficult for Palestinans get access to cancer treatment, have a permit system where of family members have different permits are forbidden from seeing each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back