Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel do war on Gaza under international rules and they should be accountable. I'm sure there are and will be war crimes committed, we see them from all sides even in our own military.

I couldn't care less if those responsible for ordering phosphorous bombs for example, go before a war crimes tribunal and even if in principle, I'm against the death penalty, wouldn't lose any sleep if they were executed.

While I don't think all members of the IDF are Mary Poppins and I'm sure none of them would hesitate to shoot under any perceived threat, I'm equally sure that in circumstances of so many against them now, Israel will be going above and beyond to make sure they are acting within the rules of war.

The IDF don’t give a **** about the rules, they have gotten away with everything for years and with big daddy USA supporting them they can do what they like with impunity.

Biden has just asked them to make the genocide a little less obvious.

Ive had a long day, so my comprehension can struggle a bit. Im glad for you that you can accept many 1000's of innocent civilians have been essential murdered by the IDF and many 100's by Hamas - I dont think thats in dispute.

Its more the statement from you: "Israel will be going above and beyond to make sure they are acting within the rules of war", so you truly believe this,? when evidence would strong suggest otherwise or will you skirt this again?

Good thing Israel are going above and beyond to stick within the laws of war otherwise you’d have 300k dead. Or something.

They probably are Hamas mixed up with civilians but the image presenting the left hand right hand switch is mirror reversing of the still image. Not two takes, it's the same image mirror reversed.

View attachment 1870741View attachment 1870742View attachment 1870743

Unbelievable. You just lap up and swallow the Isreali propaganda like a small child guzzling down ice-cream.
Can I ask why you're so quick to dismiss Palestinians and so quick to believe Israel? What's your agenda?

Here:

Screenshot_20231213_011204_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20231213_011435_YouTube.jpg

There were two videos posted. This was pure Israeli staged propaganda of a person holding a gun and ammunition, to show that they're getting the "bad guys" and why they've been stripped.

Don't you think it's odd that a guy in his underwear is holding a a rifle in one hand and ammunition in the other? You don't think this is staged? Anyway, there's two videos, so obviously it's staged and stupid.

The twitter account you posted is pro-Zionist twitter account, that is trying to fool people for the second time, I'm surprised anyone fell for it, unless you watch only pro-Israeli media and have no context.

Unbelievable. You just lap up and swallow the Isreali propaganda like a small child guzzling down ice-cream.
Can I ask why you're so quick to dismiss Palestinians and so quick to believe Israel? What's your agenda?

I've just gone looking for it and found it thank you, there's no need to be insulting, get personal, or so paranoid suggesting I have an agenda.

What's your agenda? Your first response to news of the Nova attack where hundreds of people were slaughtered at a dance party, was to actually post a 'LOL the buddha'. Disgraceful.

You think you're across the situation because you read a few books at the library. You don't understand the Middle East, you don't understand the Jewish people and you don't understand Islamic extremism because you live a safe life here pounding away on your keyboard dissing people who probably do.

Come on Kurve surely even you don’t believe this anymore, do you? We’re now at almost 20,000 Palestinian civilians dead, we’re at over 4,000 children dead.

You still believe Israel are going above and beyond to make sure they are acting within the rules of war? You cannot be serious when you write that.

EDIT: Apologies, I responded to the above before getting to the next page which also had generated a few other people questioning the same thing. I wouldn’t have posted it had I seen a few others question you on it already.

The rules of war appear to give them a lot of room.

I've just gone looking for it and found it thank you, there's no need to be insulting, get personal, or so paranoid suggesting I have an agenda.

What's your agenda? Your first response to news of the Nova attack where hundreds of people were slaughtered at a dance party, was to actually post a 'LOL the buddha'. Disgraceful.

You think you're across the situation because you read a few books at the library. You don't understand the Middle East, you don't understand the Jewish people and you don't understand Islamic extremism because you live a safe life here pounding away on your keyboard dissing people who probably do.

So you went on a diatribe of insults, just to show me, huh? I said you lap up Israeli propaganda and you did, and you even know you did, as your subsequent post admitted that! Lol.

You obviously have an agenda because of your pro-Zionist posting. Just come out with it.

Yes, I have an agenda, I have a CLEAR agenda. Zionism needs to go. There needs to be peace and no more killing. Simple. No more occupation, no more apartheid, no more human atrocities. Too much to ask?

I don't think I need to address the rest of your post which is a myriad of insults, but while we're at it, might as well tell you I personally know people that lived in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Gaza, and I've been to Israel myself, but it's really not that important, but well done on getting another thing wrong.

p.s. as someone who's studied a lot of Buddhism, I laughed at the Buddha in the background at the Nova festival because of the absolute irony of seeing a Buddha statue in such a situation. The edge of the Gaza territory is literally the last place on earth that signifies peace and tranquillity.

So you went on a diatribe of insults, just to show me, huh? I said you lap up Israeli propaganda and you did, and you even know you did, as your subsequent post admitted that! Lol.

You obviously have an agenda because of your pro-Zionist posting. Just come out with it.

Yes, I have an agenda, I have a CLEAR agenda. Zionism needs to go. There needs to be peace and no more killing. Simple. No more occupation, no more apartheid, no more human atrocities. Too much to ask?

I don't think I need to address the rest of your post which is a myriad of insults, but while we're at it, might as well tell you I personally know people that lived in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Gaza, and I've been to Israel myself, but it's really not that important, but well done on getting another thing wrong.

p.s. as someone who's studied a lot of Buddhism, I laughed at the Buddha in the background at the Nova festival because of the absolute irony of seeing a Buddha statue in such a situation. The edge of the Gaza territory is literally the last place on earth that signifies peace and tranquillity.

Good luck on your agenda of ridding Zionism, I'm sure you think you can actually do it.

I didn't get anything wrong, you can take a holiday to Israel and still not get it.

I see what you mean here, this one does look legit as in there was two takes.

Turns out he was a shop keeper, no links to Hamas.

1702407381272.jpeg

Imagine a whole army of Avi Yeminis, tens of thousands of them fully armed with modern weapons. Staging videos for social media clout.

That's what Palestinians are up against.

Last edited:
Good luck on your agenda of ridding Zionism, I'm sure you think you can actually do it.

I didn't get anything wrong, you can take a holiday to Israel and still not get it.

A holiday like these fine people had?

What I'm beginning to understand further from the Jewish people (in as much as they're represented by the actions of the Israeli Govt) is that there is no level to which they will not sink in their quest for land. They will invoke anti-semitism against ANY form of criticism and even claim victimhood after they've destroyed 15,000 innocent lives.

Meanwhile completely hypocritically supporting, funding and assisitn terrorist acts in the Wes Bank.

They're no better than any other religious ethno-state in which they think they're the chosen people and God instructs them to do as they please. THey're making it clear that it doesn't matter what the religious ethno-state is based on, they should all be removed from power. Hamas, Israel, Iran, Saudi, ISIS, very little difference between any of them.

Albanese found his spine and just voted in favour of a ceasefire in the General Assembly and issued a joint statement with New Zealand and Canada.

Those are three very important US allies to be deviating from the US foreign policy position.

Apart from the United States, Austria and Czechia were the main nations to vote against. Many abstentions. But Israel is continuing to lose political allies and it's doing a lot of damage to US relationships as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we import next to nothing from Israel. Most of the big-ticket items the avg joe consumer couldn't even really boycott if they wanted too.

It's not just the boycott. Boycotts do hurt, but It's also the optics of the boycott. If people are contacting companies and expressing anger, it works. If a global company started to receive even just 1% of its feedback as boycott talk, the companyb starts to think what if 1% of our customers drop off? That's an automatic $XX billiion dollars of lost revenue.

I think it's a worthy task, people writing to corporate head offices and posting on social media.

Why have so few of the freed hostages been made available for interview?

Because they may say things like this:

Lifshitz said she was initially grouped together with 25 other people before her captors separated her into a smaller group with four other individuals from her kibbutz. She said they slept on mattresses on the floor of the tunnels, ate the same food as Hamas fighters and received regular treatment from doctors during her incarceration.

“They really took care of the sanitary side of things so that we didn’t get sick,” Lifshitz added.

Each of the five hostages in her group received their own doctor and there was a paramedic present who supervised medication, she said.

“They were very generous to us, very kind. They kept us clean,” Lifshitz said. “They took care of every detail. There are a lot of women and they know about feminine hygiene and they took care of everything there.”

Lifshitz also accused the Israel Defense Forces and Shin Bet intelligence service of not taking threats from Hamas “seriously” and said the costly Gaza border fence erected by Israel had done nothing to protect her community from Hamas’ attack.

“The lack of awareness by Shin Bet and the IDF hurt us a lot”

Turns out he was a shop keeper, no links to Hamas.
Lol - in the top video he turns left and walks back. In the bottom video he turns right.

They are so shit at this.

Lol - in the top video he turns left and walks back. In the bottom video he turns right.

They are so s**t at this.
I’m no conspiracy quack but it certainly makes you think how many other examples of historical videos have been staged

As they say, History is written by the victors

I’m no conspiracy quack but it certainly makes you think how many other examples of historical videos have been staged

As they say, History is written by the victors
Yeah the pulling down of Sadam's statue being one.

It's not just the boycott. Boycotts do hurt, but It's also the optics of the boycott. If people are contacting companies and expressing anger, it works. If a global company started to receive even just 1% of its feedback as boycott talk, the companyb starts to think what if 1% of our customers drop off? That's an automatic $XX billiion dollars of lost revenue.

I think it's a worthy task, people writing to corporate head offices and posting on social media.

I don't dispute boycotts work, I'm simply saying there are not many Israeli companies / products in Australia that boycotting would move the needle on to even notice.

We are not a big importer of Israel goods.

Last edited:
Instagram has that directly tagged as false before loading.

I didn’t watch the video so I can’t comment on whether it’s true, but Instagram has been accused of censoring content the past few weeks, the criticism was that they didn’t feel the need to sensor similar content regarding the Russia Ukraine war.

Could Instagram being a Jewish owned company be seen as having a conflict of interest in what it deems false or worthy of censorship?

For arguments sake, what happens if Turkey militarily started supporting Gaza?

Bombings, air strikes, ground personnel?

Turkey are a NATO member, so any retaliation on the Turkish mainland would require NATO to come to its defence.

How would the USA navigate a scenario like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back