Media It Has To Stop

Remove this Banner Ad

I think all these posters celebrating 100 posts in a thread should probably wake up to themselves, it's not anything special, you absolute losers. Do 200 posts.

That's a weird way of saying "OP is 100% right but it reflects poorly on my team".

That's a weird way of saying "You are right and handsome, I hope I can make you proud in the future."

If that cheaty bloke is off limits then here's an alternative you can use.
illj4HZ.gif

I think all these posters celebrating 100 posts in a thread should probably wake up to themselves, it's not anything special, you absolute losers. Do 200 posts.
You know some will take that as you throwing down the gauntlet and start a race to 200, right? 😆

If that cheaty bloke is off limits then here's an alternative you can use.
illj4HZ.gif

On limits for being a spud commentator, which fits everyone who celebrates 100 posts to a tee.

You know some will take that as you throwing down the gauntlet and start a race to 200, right? 😆
Metalcrusher has smashed over 200 in both our games this season

He’s an absolute weapon

Only commonality between SFA posters and the great Smitty is the amount of ball tampering that's occurred by both parties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello, friends. I don't consider myself to be a hero. Not even a vigilante that is taking justice into his own hands. I'm just a man that sees something deeply concerning happening in our wonderful league that concerns me deeply, and I wanted to air those concerns. Please, if you will indulge me, I'd like to bring to your attention something deeply disturbing that has been occurring in the first few weeks of this season.

As a man who is not ashamed to admit that I received unimaginable sexual and sensual pleasure watching Steve Smith bat in the 2019 Ashes Series, and a man who thinks pretty much everyone on here is a massive flog, I think that there should never EVER be a connection made between Smith and Sweet FA posters.

It is not exactly a new phenomena, but a number of posters have celebrated their one hundredth post in match threads by posting pictures of Steve Smith:

This might seem like a non-issue, but flogs that spam their way to a century of posts just to jerk themselves off by comparing their achievement to one of Smith's masterclasses are insulting the great man's name.

On his way to a century, Steve Smith plays mouth-watering shots like this:
BetterSneakyKagu-small.gif

And urine-extracting ones that prove him to be on another level like this:
tenor.gif

Most of the posts that guide spamming flogs towards their century of posts read like this:

Frankly, the attempts at banter are about as successful as visibly sandpapering a ball in during a Test Match in Durban. Not only are the achievement of making 100 sh*t posts and 100 salacious runs in Test cricket in no way comparable, the comparisons are downright offensive. All Sweet FA players have a responsibility to put a stop to this frankly reprehensible tarnishing the legacy of our sweet, sweet babyfaced demigod.

If you see your teammates do it, call them out. If you are silent, you are complicit. We, as a community, are allowing hate crimes to happen under our noses, and it's our responsibility to put a stop to it. Some people might claim that I'm being too soft, but if Sir Steven Peter Devereux Smith is not off-limit when it comes to banter, what is?

Thank you for your concern.

You're just jealous you will never amount to anything ... a poster child for vanilla, actually worse, beige.

Could be worse

I could play for the furies and cop TJASTA every week
shut up moose boy
at least my limited personality is not just 'haha i am this specify species of animal'

shut up moose boy
at least my limited personality is not just 'haha i am this specify species of animal'

No .. you are correct .... its something though ...

Have a good morning fly kick.

TJflykick.gif

Can you do one or the double ton and ... one for Rioli8217
I've got one for 50 but it's more of an in-joke that even I don't remember (olds?). But no, no others. And yes, I was inspired to make them when in a match thread with the bloody Dragons :D
q9gF3Ze.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back