The Law It's official -Stoning wombats to death is legal in the state of South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet you do.
I gave up greyhounds when I saw the live baiting and 40 shot dogs in a hole, and I've given up horses apart from the Melbourne Cup race.
The industry stinks like a rotting rabbit that's been left in a car boot for 12 days.It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$ and the horse is not treated with respect or given any dignity.They're juiced up on legal drugs their whole career and then sent to a C grade knackery where they spend their last day in terror.
I'll stick to sports betting, horse racing is on the nose.

I gave up greyhounds when I saw the live baiting and 40 shot dogs in a hole, and I've given up horses apart from the Melbourne Cup race.
The industry stinks like a rotting rabbit that's been left in a car boot for 12 days.It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$ and the horse is not treated with respect or given any dignity.They're juiced up on legal drugs their whole career and then sent to a C grade knackery where they spend their last day in terror.
I'll stick to sports betting, horse racing is on the nose.

But yet you support Johncock’s actions in this case.

I wonder why that may be?

Hmmmmm

This is a problem that the loony left has created. They even created a seperate legal system for anyone who identifies as indigenous. If Labor or the Greens have any say in it, it'll be Sharia law/courts next just like what they've done in the UK.

And the last three terms in Pommy land have been won by the right wing

You don't know if you're Arthur or Martha.

Now he's on the news complaining his family is getting death threats.

Sounds like BS to me.

Pretty bad if true though.

Make a statement that you'll quit your job or something that would make people at least be half on your side.

Or commit some time to animal welfare

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is a problem that the loony left has created. They even created a seperate legal system for anyone who identifies as indigenous. If Labor or the Greens have any say in it, it'll be Sharia law/courts next just like what they've done in the UK.
All your posts sound like a cry for help from an isolated redneck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I stone a wombat by feeding it hash cookies and it rapes a jack russel, does that Make me a bad man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back