News It's the Suggestions Board...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get some sort of rep system going so we can give credit to people who have come through with club insider information in regards to recruiting, trade, that sort if thing

Can we get some sort of rep system going so we can give credit to people who have come through with club insider information in regards to recruiting, trade, that sort if thing
We can always have a special badge.

Chief I really like the current look of both the Freo and Hawks team boards showing their colours instead of the grey background.
Is this something that can be implemented for all teams?

Chief I really like the current look of both the Freo and Hawks team boards showing their colours instead of the grey background.
Is this something that can be implemented for all teams?
Board mods can ask and we can see what can be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we please have a Geneology board set up so that those of us who are into the whole family history thing (such as distant relatives and the like)?
Do you need to evaluate and show us the link you have that Brad is your 1,000 2nd cousin once removed Sooz???

I haven't reached the 20 post threshold yet but have a great thread idea: 'would Maxwell get a game at any other cub (except Melbourne)'

I haven't reached the 20 post threshold yet but have a great thread idea: 'would Maxwell get a game at any other cub (except Melbourne)'
And once you get to 20 posts you can post it :)

I remember back in the days of the old Bigfooty there was Vet badges!
Now that I can qualify for them you've taken it away :(

Another very small thing - I joined in Aug 2008 but it says Sep 2008. I'll live, but don't blame me if therapy gets billed to you Chief

I remember back in the days of the old Bigfooty there was Vet badges!
Now that I can qualify for them you've taken it away :(

The badge is gone but the usergroup still exists. Just for some reason, the new software doesn't promote people into it automatically when they meet the requirements.

I think if you PM an Admin, they can add you to the usergroup and you'll get access to the Veterans' List hidden board. Although I don't think there is much activity on it these days.

Can we get the colour of hyperlinks changed? In amidst a text paragraph, a hyperlink does not stand out, especially as it is not underlined. The word hyperlink in the previous sentence is a hyperlink, but you could easily miss it. How about a brighter blue, like this, more in line with what we expect with hyperlinks? A colour change would suffice, but adding an automatic underline wouldn't hurt.

Can we get the colour of hyperlinks changed? In amidst a text paragraph, a hyperlink does not stand out, especially as it is not underlined. The word hyperlink in the previous sentence is a hyperlink, but you could easily miss it. How about a brighter blue, like this, more in line with what we expect with hyperlinks? A colour change would suffice, but adding an automatic underline wouldn't hurt.
I can make it more blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back