Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

What I don't get is this; Big Oil right, they're afraid of alternative fuels and energy sources destroying their revenue streams. HOW COME they themselves don't become Big Green as well and diversify their existing revenue streams? Even if petrol-driven motors become a rarity there will always be a need for petrochemical products like plastic, etc.

Income from a diverse range of sources is always better, right?

The energy companies are going in to renewables. And they are deliberately driving up prices to make them profitable.

Some posters can't get over their political bias and think that they are amusing. Just shows their ignorance.

Why would I have a bias either way towards her or her political party? She's a Kiwi, I couldn't care less about their politics.

Judging by all the sooking I'll assume she's Labor.

Why would I have a bias either way towards her or her political party? She's a Kiwi, I couldn't care less about their politics.

Judging by all the sooking I'll assume she's Labor.
Was a female who just had a baby. Photo of pony strange, why comment at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not, you and plenty of others continually post inane rubbish about everyone on these boards, just thought I'd lower my standards and join the fun.
So that makes okay then?
Who was making fun of the birth of her baby before your post?

I like this post. Bloody Orange Turd hey Maggie?
What colour would you call him? A grey hack?

She is the gift that just keeps giving

Gets new job then takes time off to have kid
Husband doesnt even bother to pretend he works
Engages in the ultimate virtue signalling by giving kid a maori middle name

She single handedly has stopped vast numbers of Aussies getting shxt from Kiwis re the rugby

Epic stuff.

She's dancing on a fine line with cultural appropriation there.

Depending upon what he is referring to, there are two answers

A bunch of tribes have gifted the kid a Maori name each as an honor from their tribes. I don't believe any of these were used in the legal name however

The actual name is the name of the mountain near where she lives/d

She is the gift that just keeps giving

Gets new job then takes time off to have kid
Husband doesnt even bother to pretend he works
Engages in the ultimate virtue signalling by giving kid a maori middle name

She single handedly has stopped vast numbers of Aussies getting shxt from Kiwis re the rugby

Epic stuff.

Yeah. She should have just had the baby right in parliament.

Yeah. She should have just had the baby right in parliament.
I don't really delve much into the ins and outs of NZ politics but from what I do read she's good triggering at conservatives - which is funny because she's formed a coalition with a staunch conservative party.

Regardless that's a good gift that one should never lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back