UK Rishi Sunak new British PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when it felt like things had semi settled down here in the UK, the horrible Tories shoot themselves in the foot again.

Was always gonna happen with someone as horrible as Suella in such a high position. Moderate conservatives always find themselves turned on by their far right friends.

I would love to see her oust Rishi. If she becomes PM the Tories will get eviscerated at the polls next year.

Rishi won't win (thankfully) but things have platued out for the Tories and they were probably on track to avoid the complete whitewash that seemed certain in mid 2022.

That wipeout is back on the cards, and I'd dearly love for it to be delivered straight to Suella's face with that s**t eating grin of hers... Politics is full of s**t campaigners, but she is genuinely amongst the most horrible people involved in it.

I know a pig ignorant piece of s**t like Braverman is unlikely to read history but she should look to William Hague and see what happens to someone who first leads the party in opposition after getting wiped out at the polls.

I don't see Starmer being Blair though. There is no personal popularity for the man, he's loathed by the youth (who feel betrayed after what happened to Corbyn and his supporters) to an extent Blair wasn't until 2003. He's going to win, no doubt, but it's a Tory loss far more than a Labour win. I don't see any reason to believe they'd be a favourite to win more than one term, before we get an inevitably worse Conservative Prime Minister (maybe even Braverman, though of course we can and should relish her sucking eggs today).

I don't see Starmer being Blair though. There is no personal popularity for the man, he's loathed by the youth (who feel betrayed after what happened to Corbyn and his supporters) to an extent Blair wasn't until 2003. He's going to win, no doubt, but it's a Tory loss far more than a Labour win. I don't see any reason to believe they'd be a favourite to win more than one term, before we get an inevitably worse Conservative Prime Minister (maybe even Braverman, though of course we can and should relish her sucking eggs today).
It might not be Braverman.
The only thing you can be certain of with the Tories is that they ALWAYS have at least one worse POS waiting in the wings.

Sunak is such a lame duck PM. Then again, the same could be said of this entire useless Tory lot, they've been lame ducks for years, and I yearn for them to F off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Brits don't even try to defend holding onto them anymore. In the past you could at least find some colonial relic trying to defend it, now they just chuck a paddy and refuse to talk about it.
Blair Starmer has also refused to alter the English law allegedly preventing their return.

Any Brit who wanted to see them in the acropolis museum could get there very quickly and cheaply. There’s reallly no reason they should be somewhere else
They could even make and keep full-scale replicas of the marble figures if they were worried about the sudden empty space at the British Museum. The originals belong to Greece.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back