UK Liz Truss - Shortest serving UK PM in history

Remove this Banner Ad

When Elizabeth II came to the throne, Britain was battered by war, but had won the war, and was still the head of an empire covering about a quarter of the world's land and people. Decolonisation had only just begun.

By the end of the Queen's reign, Britain has deteriorated into looking a lot like a failed state. The financial markets ran the other way when its government announced unfunded fiscal restructure. The U-turn and Truss' humiliating exit from office will not completely undo the damage. Britons will face higher interest rates for years to come. The shortest-ever stint as prime minister will leave a long-lasting scar on a declining world power.
Perhaps India might be willing to step in and civilise the place for a few centuries.

Who would you choose to play Liz Truss in a future episode of 'The Crown'?

I would choose English actress Daniela Denby-Ashe, who was in sitcom 'My Family', soap opera 'East Enders' and the historical drama series 'North and South'. She is the right age and has the right looks for the role.
Goldie Hawn

I would choose English actress Daniela Denby-Ashe, who was in sitcom 'My Family', soap opera 'East Enders' and the historical drama series 'North and South'. She is the right age and has the right looks for the role.
Felicity Kendall 30 years ago.

Ellen Degeneres or a Cabbage Patch Doll.

When Elizabeth II came to the throne, Britain was battered by war, but had won the war, and was still the head of an empire covering about a quarter of the world's land and people. Decolonisation had only just begun.

By the end of the Queen's reign, Britain has deteriorated into looking a lot like a failed state. The financial markets ran the other way when its government announced unfunded fiscal restructure. The U-turn and Truss' humiliating exit from office will not completely undo the damage. Britons will face higher interest rates for years to come. The shortest-ever stint as prime minister will leave a long-lasting scar on a declining world power.
The Queen has proven to be a highly inconsequential figure. All she did was meet world leaders even if they were despots.
She had no opinions that were known, her legacy is a legacy of nothingness.

Rowan Atkinson.

558qip8u17v91.jpg

kek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Natalie Dormer's mum

62 ministers out of 179 resigned in protest against Johnson before he was sacked, it will be a catastrophe if he is elected imo.
Installing Johnson as leader again will be a massive free kick to Labour. 'This is the man who had much of his cabinet resign in disgust, then they re-hired him three months later when they realised there was no one better. Well Britain can do better, and that's by voting for a strong and united Labour government.' Keir Starmer is going to s**t it in at this rate.

Installing Johnson as leader again will be a massive free kick to Labour. 'This is the man who had much of his cabinet resign in disgust, then they re-hired him three months later when they realised there was no one better. Well Britain can do better, and that's by voting for a strong and united Labour government.' Keir Starmer is going to s**t it in at this rate.
The problem is that Johnson just needs 100 votes to win , as the Tory members get to vote , a and they will vote for him even against the national interest .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back