No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing also that hasn't been commented on (I don't think) is the fact he bounced it left handed!!
Just a little slap in the face on the way through!!
I noticed that. And I shout Yo - left-handed bounce if you don't mind!!! every time I've watched it since, which is lots.

Jeez can't believe he played 100 games as the most scrutinised player in the AFL. Deserves any praise he gets and more, good onya Jack

Well done wattsy. Another Roos masterstrokehe, he was out the door under Neeld. I'm glad we are starting to see his best with time on his side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was actually leading goalkicker this round across all games...with a massive haul of 3 (shared with Bastinac, Stanley and a couple of others)!
Looked set for a big one when he kicked his third in the first minute of the third quarter, but I had a sneaky feeling that something would end up preventing him from kicking a bag. It's tradition

He was a bad man

We can thank Neeld for where we are today.....his inability to coach took us to low depths not seen since the Fitzroy days which forced the AFL to step in and get Jackson on board which lead to Roos and so on......Thanks Neeldy

I was really hoping Watts could kick 5-6 on the weekend, i think he would had another 3-4 shots had he not got injured.

Jones will have the cup, and anyway I don't think he's suffered the same sort of criticism that would be alleviated in the way Watts being BOG in our first flag in 50+ years would be.

Tom Boyd being the deserving NS medallist didn't do anything for him

Well done wattsy. Another Roos masterstrokehe, he was out the door under Neeld. I'm glad we are starting to see his best with time on his side.
Absolutely. And imo, despite general negativity amongst the uneducated masses, he is a better than average 150 game player.

Anyone with a research interest and some time keen to compile a list of other current players in the 135-165 games range for comparison?

Absolutely. And imo, despite general negativity amongst the uneducated masses, he is a better than average 150 game player.

Anyone with a research interest and some time keen to compile a list of other current players in the 135-165 games range for comparison?

AFL tables always good for this...

Martin, Dustin RI 165
Butler, Sam WC 165
Mumford, Shane GE/SY/GW 163
Rance, Alex RI 162
Jacobs, Sam CA/AD 161
Houli, Bachar ES/RI 161
Zaharakis, David ES 159
Ziebell, Jack NM 159
Schofield, Will WC 159
Broadbent, Matthew PA 158
Garlett, Jeff CA/ME 158