List Mgmt. James Gallagher - New St.Kilda List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Lethlean could be our best recruit in the last few years.
Very impressive operator and from what i have been told from a very close source there is a lot of nervous people at the club with a lot of changes coming.
He never mentioned that Richo has a contract from memory..
Not that he was asked whether Richo is safe or not.

There's a Hurricane forming named "Lethlean, & it's expected to hit Moorabbin late Aug-early Sept..;)

There's a Hurricane forming named "Lethlean, & it's expected to hit Moorabbin late Aug-early Sept..;)
Internally the club must be very pis…, with the output this year..
Expectations were top 8, or the very least 10-12 wins..
And the majority of our list have stagnated or "lost confidence"....
Our goalkicking was a running joke for the first half of the year, & our skills are in the bottom 2/3 of the comp..
We have been nowhere near the mark, & it was on the cards when put to the sword by the Blues in the JLT game..

Richo just might be a dead man walking..
Common & business sense, to leave it till the end of the season.. (esp when the coach is contracted for the following season/s..)

Appreciate the link and thought Lethlean made a number of significant points, the subtext of which will obviously become apparent to us in the near future. I liked what he said and would expect a lot of fundamental change so a few people would have every right to be nervous.
Surely they would already know who they are because if you can't read the green about your performance you'll keep making the same mistakes and there'd be no improvement and you'd keep losing games and you'd keep making the same mistakes and you'd be ...............us right now!!

My Boy Jade
laughing-no-gif-5.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I suggest a name from left field.

Peter Schwab. Did a darn good job at Brisbane for a few years when they were in trouble. He was interviewed last week on SEN and he said he really enjoyed the role.

I thought he indicated that he returned to Melbourne for family reasons. Lethlean said the club had spoken to people who are both currently within and outside the football industry.

Your dedication to studying human behavior is most impressive!
You have raised the bar for being a sneaky troll on your own forum!.....;)

Your out of control my friend!
I'm concerned about your state of mind.
So i feel the need to be the annoying Don Chipp of this place.
Gotta keep the bastards honest!......:shoutyoldman:

Can I suggest a name from left field.

Peter Schwab. Did a darn good job at Brisbane for a few years when they were in trouble. He was interviewed last week on SEN and he said he really enjoyed the role.

I thought he indicated that he returned to Melbourne for family reasons. Lethlean said the club had spoken to people who are both currently within and outside the football industry.

I heard Schwab give a talk to a graduating class a few years back & it was quite honestly the worst thing I’d had the mispleasure of ever sitting through. Rambling, incoherent and boring as

Supporters reckon Richo is drab... Schwab is like Cho with an addiction to Ritalin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hav
Do you still have any contacts Drake or have you had enough and given it away?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have lots of contacts and a big network, JB, but I'm off on a new path. Anti ageing and working with older folk, because we'll all be there one day. I had my go at recruiting and it was fascinating. Footy is like combat without the bullets. The best place to research what people are like. Now I'm into ageing, and how we can slow and stop it. It's a new frontier and I must say it's exciting.

I'm in my 50's and I'm starting to feel the pinch of ageing, but there is a way out. I'm working on exploiting the wisdom and experience that age brings, as well as turning back the clock, physically. I'm probably fifty years too early, but I have a number of subjects who are around a hundred years old who give me hope. The footy side of things was always just a glimpse into what makes individuals special. Physically, psychologically and socially.

We do have the capacity to live long lives, perhaps even being immortal. The science says we can. One of the most important things in longevity is social connection. Believe it or not, that is why things like Big Footy are important. They keep us involved which has a positive effect on our "feel good" hormones like serotonin, dopamine and our opiates. They literally keep us young. I'm writing a book called ," It's Good To Be Good" , which outlines the fact that our stress hormones, cortisol and adrenaline, damage our DNA and prematurely age us. Our good hormones, oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine etc. protect us from the ravages of ageing and prevent the diseases of ageing.

These are cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's etc. Ageing is the number one cause of death. No one has ever survived this chronic condition we all suffer from. My mission is to help find a cure for ageing. That, and a way to help St.Kilda win a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back