Society/Culture Jennifer Hawkins bares all to promote positive body image in young women

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, models have the benefit of full-time exercise and personal trainers - it's part of their job - most people don't have that benefit.

The reason models have personal trainers is because they managed to keep themself in shape throughout the first 15-20 years of their life. It's not like they've had them since birth. They too had to work at keeping in shape.

The reason models have personal trainers is because they managed to keep themself in shape throughout the first 15-20 years of their life. It's not like they've had them since birth. They too had to work at keeping in shape.
That doesn't really make sense.

Most of them are born with the good luck of good figures. Yes, they work at them, but as I said, they have the time to do so. But they have to have good figures to start with, which they all do.

That doesn't really make sense.

Most of them are born with the good luck of good figures. Yes, they work at them, but as I said, they have the time to do so. But they have to have good figures to start with, which they all do.

But there is a large period of time between being born and becoming a model. Ussually 14 years at least. Even then they aren't proffesional so don't have trainers.

Although children can control their weight a bit easier than people over 30. But then again this add is targeted at young girls.

But there is a large period of time between being born and becoming a model. Ussually 14 years at least. Even then they aren't proffesional so don't have trainers.

Although children can control their weight a bit easier than people over 30. But then again this add is targeted at young girls.
Teenage girls who look like those models generally don't "keep themselves in shape" - they don't need to do much at all.

Most of the young girls I see nowadays are fat and don't seem to care. They drink too much grog and eat too much junk food. Good on Jen if she looks after herself and doesn't want to look like a poster girl for the Chubby Chasers.

Most of the young girls I see nowadays are fat and don't seem to care. They drink too much grog and eat too much junk food. Good on Jen if she looks after herself and doesn't want to look like a poster girl for the Chubby Chasers.

Yeah well it's not entirely their fault, too many guys have low standards and just go ahead and **** the chubby gals anyway. If the standard overweight girl is getting some, then they're not going to change. If they stopped getting attention, however, watch them get off their asses and get in shape. Girls want to get laid, too, you know, and if they keep getting denied because of their body image, rest assured they will do something about it, or just give up and lower their standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back