Lynch
Madgen
Tohil
Keene
Rantall
Ruscoe
Bianco

Only ones missing is Beams and Stevo.

First ones out was Roughy, Treloar, Reid, Daics, Greenwood. Then the rest of the squad began trailing out. It seems we have a rehab group persisting of -- and they didn't participate with the main group with match sim (Treloar, Reid, Daicos, Greenwood, Quaynor) Treloar asked a trainer "We doing rehab today?". I'm not sure why he is in the group.

Once everyone warmed up, they split into rotations, then started off with the match sim. Again, those rehab players didn't participate. Dunn was on the stationary bike, along with Broomhead who came out and joined him.
Langdon made an appearance, and went over the boys when they were on a break from the match sim, to listen to the coaches.

Then once that was done, Half the group went inside, and the ones remaining separated in two groups and did some more work. Followed by some stoppages drills with the younger players.
Bianco was with Grundy, Mayne and Shaz. Ruscoe was with Cox. I don't recall where Rantall was.

Light session, not surprising not a lot was done.

There are probably some things I'm missing. I got some videos I will put up.
I’d love to know what’s going on with Treloar. All he can does is running, no skills whatsoever. Might be a bit of a concern but he has time on his side.

Its strange. I don't remember anyone having any issues or surgery apart from Daics and Greenwood. Maybe the rest are just on a "rehab" program, not that they are injured. Hard to say.
Yea maybe being managed or something. Also what’s the go with Callum Brown? Is he on a modified program too?

There is no doubt that was true of the last pre season. He did his thai boxing stint in the off season and photos from early last pre season show him looking much like yesterdays photo. He then made a major improvement in the 2K TT from previous seasons.

I thought he looked great and played well in the pre season intraclub but disappeared off the scene for a month after that with no real explanation of what injury he had. From there things clearly went downhill

Good news is he appears fit at the start of pre season and has his best 2K TT time yesterday by 8sec from last year. Key now is dont get injured and keep working. Big rewards are possible
Big pre season.

no injury.

no distraction.

then he’ll be fine.

just a relaxed (over relaxed maybe) guy who might just be a bit misunderstood.

but when he’s fully fit, does the work, concentrates, gee he’s good. A rich man’s Wills.

Pre-season Training: Dec 4th.

Players in attendance (in some form)
De Goey
Quaynor
Grundy
Elliott
Browns x 2
Daicos
Grundy
Treloar
Langdon
Noble
Pendles
Shaz
Adams
Cameron
Dunn
Mayne
Varcoe
Greenwood
Reid
Phillips
Sidebottom
Roughy
Thomas
Crisp
Kelly
Murphy
Broomhead
Moore
Appleby
WHE
Wills
Sier
Maynard
Howe
Atu
Mihochek
Lynch
Madgen
Tohil
Keene
Rantall
Ruscoe
Bianco

Only ones missing is Beams and Stevo.

First ones out was Roughy, Treloar, Reid, Daics, Greenwood. Then the rest of the squad began trailing out. It seems we have a rehab group persisting of -- and they didn't participate with the main group with match sim (Treloar, Reid, Daicos, Greenwood, Quaynor) Treloar asked a trainer "We doing rehab today?". I'm not sure why he is in the group.

Once everyone warmed up, they split into rotations, then started off with the match sim. Again, those rehab players didn't participate. Dunn was on the stationary bike, along with Broomhead who came out and joined him.
Langdon made an appearance, and went over the boys when they were on a break from the match sim, to listen to the coaches.

Then once that was done, Half the group went inside, and the ones remaining separated in two groups and did some more work. Followed by some stoppages drills with the younger players.
Bianco was with Grundy, Mayne and Shaz. Ruscoe was with Cox. I don't recall where Rantall was.

Light session, not surprising not a lot was done.

There are probably some things I'm missing. I got some videos I will put up.

Worry about Langdon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First the foot stress, now hip surgery. He sure is a collingwood player.
And taken jumper 3.

all perfect, he fits right in.

Wells didn't just pass the jumper on to him, but also the injuries. It is said this group was a close one lol
We’ll simply have to work our way through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back