Training Jen's training updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put an Insta vid. up yesterday with a pic of him looking awful and then said very unwell, followed by a message about mental illness.

Personally, I will be very surprised if Dayne goes the distance.
It's not there now so he may have been advised to take it down, maybe just a low moment.

I have some Doubt we will ever see Beams out there in the Black and White Again
I’m more positive.
i think his hip will be fine.
i think he’ll play.
and I reckon he has a cracking season.
off the forward flank (and through the middle at times) he’ll knock up getting possessions and use the ball well.
i can see a big year coming up.

im backing him in.

I dislike Beams as many know but he was probably just crook to be honest, I saw that post just seemed like someone crook in bed.

He always puts mental health stuff on social media so it's not nothing new.

I dislike Beams as many know but he was probably just crook to be honest, I saw that post just seemed like someone crook in bed.

That was my impression too. He was just sick. I doubt one post had to do with the other.

Well I have had some information recently which suggested that he's really struggling again. I believe that our club is not convinced that he will be up and running this year. Time will tell.

There is some flu like bug going around at the moment as both my wife and daughter have had it
My wife is sick with it now. I’m just kicking back with a beer. Haven’t had the flu in over 30 years.

I’m more positive.
i think he’ll play.
off the forward flank (and through the middle at times) he’ll knock up getting possessions and use the ball well.

im backing him in.
Hope you're right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I have had some information recently which suggested that he's really struggling again. I believe that our club is not convinced that he will be up and running this year. Time will tell.

Honestly it wouldn't shock me for it to be real, I really do wonder what type of effect head injuries contact sport have on these type of situations.

In contrast Moore appeared to be at the Holden Centre today renewing his acquaintance with the chef's dog Alan and preparing for his reappearance tomorrow.

I’m more positive.
i think he’ll play.

im backing him in.
Thank you

I might have to leave extra early monday. Tonight i tripped on the sidewalk, splitting my knee open aka tore skin off one leg, and sprained my other foot. Not even injuries will keep me away from the first day plus time trial lol

Harden up Jen, you sound like a Carlton player

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha haha.....
Its been a pretty low weekend. But I was uplifted by the posts of those who believe Beams will play again, and actually have a stellar season. Lots of belly laughing on this end.
This reminds me so much of those who posted that Reid could be a vital cog in a Premiership tilt.
Beams is cooked. Be it body or mind, he is done.
If he is included in any of our coaching/strategy discussion at the moment, then we’ve got a very long unsuccessful year ahead.

Haha haha.....
Its been a pretty low weekend. But I was uplifted by the posts of those who believe Beams will play again, and actually have a stellar season. Lots of belly laughing on this end.
This reminds me so much of those who posted that Reid could be a vital cog in a Premiership tilt.
Beams is cooked. Be it body or mind, he is done.
If he is included in any of our coaching/strategy discussion at the moment, then we’ve got a very long unsuccessful year ahead.
I'd love to know what you're basing your certainty on. He was a star in 2018. A hip injury in 2019 stopped him being at his best. Yes he suffers from mental health issues, but hasnt that been the case in years where he's been a star?

I've seen the glimpses you see but he would want to get a move on as coming into a 4th year in the system he needs more than just glimpses, I think Bianco and Rantall will go past him very quickly

His surname has provided leniency to this point. Those credits will be exhausted post 2020 and as a marginal talent (he was going undrafted if he wasn’t a Daicos) he needs to bridge the gap between his best and worst or the end will come quick.

FWIW I think he earns a 1 year deal post 2020 because of the number of probable departures. To name a few we have Varcoe, Reid, Dunn, Madgen, Appleby, Wills, Broomhead, Scharenberg and Greenwood on last chance saloon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back