Jeremy Corbyn, former UK Opposition Leader

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no, Jeremy went on an Iranian television network....The shock ,the horror.

You are aware that U.S MSM & the BBC have been receiving millions of $$$ from the Saudi's & other Gulf states for 'positive' spin news stories now, for decades....YES.

Newsflash...."Teresa May was paid by a British TV station that receives funds from known Terrorist nations."

Actually, why stop there....Newsflash...."Sandringham & M16 have been complicit in the training, arming & funding of Wahhabi Salafist terrorists now, er since the Blair government has been in office".

Do you really want to play these absurdist Zionist plots Meds.....You haven't even the first clue when you are being brain-washed by a bunch of propaganda lad.

That's cool that you supporting behading of homosexuals and LGBT people. Have you been in Iran? Iranian state TV is brutal. Basically propaganda channel against anything Unislamic, specially known for their anti-semitic views (not zionist, virtually all jews are evil, the same line you peddle here). Accepting money from a banned channel in UK and then not having the balls to confess. This is why you must travel, even a little bit, your tunnel vision in geopolitics is evident in every single post you make.

coYz8BT.jpg

It's just great to see a polly not buckling to the MSM's pressure & bully-boy tactics, by actually standing for something.....Great Britain & his own principles.

Such a shame the same can't be said for the complete shell of a human being that is Teresa May.....What an almighty sell-out she is....How on earth is she still in office, only the puppet-string pulling power-brokers know.

The more the MSM continue to chide & attack all of Jeremy, BREXIT, Russia & Iran, the more I'm loving the sense of desperation that's behind it all.

Not to mention the latest instalment in what is the Skripal farce.....Dear Oh!....Teresa just keeps on setting the bar lower & lower still. She may as well just be reading off an idiot sheet, she has zero credibility.

Comments from a letter signed by 46 upstanding members the Jewish community of Britain at a time when the Zionist supported media commenced its attack on a solid citizen with a long record of standing-up for humanitarian causes.

The normalisation of the conspiracy of jews controlling the media, masked as "zionist controlled media" is one of the biggest examples of racism and anti-semetism today.

I call this poster out on this.

This is nothing to do with Israel either... 'zionist' controlled media - you are saying jewish controlled media, there are no non-jewish zionists and you are using nazi WWII rhetoric and you know it. You cannot hide behind the "oh but but I'm not anti-semetic... I'm just anti israel.. but but". There is a deep seeded association amongst jewry with the "controlling media" propoganda phrase against jews.. you are using that term and hiding behind the word "zionist".

You see.. it is inherently racist and offensive to jews for 2 reasons. 1 - it is complete fiction and aims to discredit any "pro-jewish" view by implying there is some secret jewish conspiracy. And 2 (possibly the bigger reason), it takes jews back to the Third reich times of Nazi propoganda as "jewish controlled" media was the core use by the nazis to breed hate against jews. Despite it of course, being fake and pure propoganda.

So here you go - in one go you have a poster being racist, using conspiracy fiction as facts all whilst bringing back the memories of the holocaust in one short sharp phrase. Well done AM.

Time to call these vile posters out for what they are. If you honestly believe there is some zionist media controlling conspiracy then show me the evidence of secret zionist jews aiming to control countrys' media platforms, where there are secret documents and recordings of jews meeting and discussing their secret plans for world domination. Prove it you coward. I won't hold my breath.

Now.. AM I suggest you reign it in a little for your sake... you are certainly offending jews reading this (if there are any) and you are being lumped in with other conspiracy tin foil sad conspiracy theorists like P35 when you post this racist drivel. You should know better. Normalised racisim is becoming your theme.

Back on this topic... gotta love how Corbyn and his possie even tried to tell jews what anti-semetism is. Could you imagine the backlash if Corbyn attempted to tell a black person what racism is and how they should feel?

Could not honestly make this up.

Back on this topic... gotta love how Corbyn and his possie even tried to tell jews what anti-semetism is. Could you imagine the backlash if Corbyn attempted to tell a black person what racism is and how they should feel?

Could not honestly make this up.

The point remains that it is the MSM who are leading the charge in trying to paint Corbyn as an Anti-Semite.....And all it will succeed in doing is making his landslide margin at the next election even greater....Suchis the low esteem in which the British press is now held in throughout all of Britain.

Enough of the emotional claptrap and threats straughnyy. It's straight from the extremist Zionist playbook. Most of my posts are quoting good honest Jewish folk who see reactionaries like you as no more than apologists for the occupation and oppression, using antisemitism and threats as a means of stifling debate.

Hajo Meyer, a holocaust survivor: "Once an anti-Semite was a man who hates Jews. Today an anti-Semite is a man whom the Jews hate"

It's just great to see a polly not buckling to the MSM's pressure & bully-boy tactics, by actually standing for something.....Great Britain & his own principles.

Such a shame the same can't be said for the complete shell of a human being that is Teresa May.....What an almighty sell-out she is....How on earth is she still in office, only the puppet-string pulling power-brokers know.

The more the MSM continue to chide & attack all of Jeremy, BREXIT, Russia & Iran, the more I'm loving the sense of desperation that's behind it all.

Not to mention the latest instalment in what is the Skripal farce.....Dear Oh!....Teresa just keeps on setting the bar lower & lower still. She may as well just be reading off an idiot sheet, she has zero credibility.
Yup corbyn's and his racist mates mea culpa only lasted a day. Lowlife scum the lot of them, who's views are happily supported here. Lefty link from the SMH.

This week the spotlight has been on the United Kingdom, where the Labour party nearly tore itself apart resisting the full adoption of an international definition of anti-Semitism. A day later posters saying “Israel is a racist endeavour” went up in central London

Human rights lawyer Adam Wagner, from Doughty Street Chambers, has been closely tracking the debate in the UK over Labour’s fraught adoption of the international definition of anti-Semitism

In my personal experience as a public British Jew, I have received lots of anti-Semitic comments, particularly on social media, which are clearly coming from the movement around [Labour leader Jeremy] Corbyn…. And it’s certainly the experience of a lot of public Jews in the UK.”

He says the left wants to claim it’s a debate about Israel and Palestine rather than Jewish people, but he thinks that’s a red herring.

I’m getting a lot of stuff saying ‘the Jews control the media, the Holocaust didn’t happen, Jews have dual loyalties they’re not really part of the UK’. That’s not about Israel or Palestine that’s just traditional anti-Semitism, stuff that would have been just as common in Der Sturmer in the 1930s.”

Enough of the emotional claptrap and threats straughnyy. It's straight from the extremist Zionist playbook. Most of my posts are quoting good honest Jewish folk who see reactionaries like you as no more than apologists for the occupation and oppression, using antisemitism and threats as a means of stifling debate.
Stop excusing racism.

Last edited:
If bringing down Corbyn is a Zionist plot, then go Zionists, take down that doily man.

You might as well be barracking for Rupert Murdoch, Bibi Netanyahu & Donald Trump then mate.

I seriously doubt that you have the slightest clue of whats' at stake for the Western World, should Corbyn & BREXIT be defeated.

Just pray that the Russians & Chinese hold firm in Syria.....That's what all the world's Christians & Muslims ought to be doing if they had any clue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup corbyn's and his racist mates mea culpa only lasted a day. Lowlife scum the lot of them, who's views are happily supported here. Lefty link from the SMH.

This week the spotlight has been on the United Kingdom, where the Labour party nearly tore itself apart resisting the full adoption of an international definition of anti-Semitism. A day later posters saying “Israel is a racist endeavour” went up in central London

Human rights lawyer Adam Wagner, from Doughty Street Chambers, has been closely tracking the debate in the UK over Labour’s fraught adoption of the international definition of anti-Semitism

In my personal experience as a public British Jew, I have received lots of anti-Semitic comments, particularly on social media, which are clearly coming from the movement around [Labour leader Jeremy] Corbyn…. And it’s certainly the experience of a lot of public Jews in the UK.”

He says the left wants to claim it’s a debate about Israel and Palestine rather than Jewish people, but he thinks that’s a red herring.

I’m getting a lot of stuff saying ‘the Jews control the media, the Holocaust didn’t happen, Jews have dual loyalties they’re not really part of the UK’. That’s not about Israel or Palestine that’s just traditional anti-Semitism, stuff that would have been just as common in Der Sturmer in the 1930s.”

I don't particularly support Jeremy or his views.....What I support is freedom of the press, Nation State Democracy & Sovereignty of the people to decide their own fate.....And the MS press in the western world currently, is anything but free or representative of the people.

It's current hegemonic & almost universal attacks on Jeremy in Britain, proves what a united cabal it truly is.....Not that we needed Jeremy to show us that, as the past 30 years have demonstrated it amply enough.

The British know it, the Yanks now know it & we here in Australia are also waking up to it.

You might as well be barracking for Rupert Murdoch, Bibi Netanyahu & Donald Trump then mate.

I seriously doubt that you have the slightest clue of whats' at stake for the Western World, should Corbyn & BREXIT be defeated.

Just pray that the Russians & Chinese hold firm in Syria.....That's what all the world's Christians & Muslims ought to be doing if they had any clue.
Well as Bibi said, the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Well as Bibi said, the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Ah Yes, Might makes right....The current day philosophy that's destroying Democracies everywhere throughout the Western World & is the actual scourge of humanity everywhere today....AKA Corporate fascism.

Bibi...the bloke whom even his own Israeli citizens refer to as 'Crime Minister'.....As with all bully's, it's easy to talk tough when you have all the big battalions at your back.

The bloke is a genocidal, homicidal maniac....As are most of the power-mad nutters inside the Likud party & it's right-wing Zionist, fundy whack-job intel arm MOSSAD.

But hey....Well done you for supporting a clearly racist & apartheid regime....A regime that is a clear enemy of humanity & human equality & rights everywhere.

And they have the temerity to attack Corbyn for standing up to that piece of human excrement & all that he & the Evil Zionist regime stand for.

What an Upside Down world you live in.

The point remains that it is the MSM who are leading the charge in trying to paint Corbyn as an Anti-Semite.....And all it will succeed in doing is making his landslide margin at the next election even greater....Suchis the low esteem in which the British press is now held in throughout all of Britain.

Also if the powers that be think highlighting Corbyn's fair criticisms of Israel is what turns the public against him... Britain isn't America. The number of fundie Christians isn't that big. People there have standard views on whether one state occupying another is appropriate.

Stop excusing racism.
Returning to familiar ground of the slur. Racist. Anti-semite. Self hating Jew. It's the put down always used when uncomfortable facts about the occupation and oppression come to the fore.

Let's look no further than Israeli far right politicians for racism. One refers to Palestinians as 'animals'. Another speaks of 'racial purity'. Another speaks of killing Arabs and 'seeing no problem with that' Another advocating the killing of Palestinian mothers because they are raising 'snakes'

And that's not mentioning the allegations of corruption which hasn't included the present PM and his wife.

Richard Silverstein

Then there's the Jewish Nation State Act that has been condemned world wide as legislating apartheid and among those critics are countless Jewish folk who see the blatant racism in the legislation.

Jewish Voice for Peace

Democracy Now

Answer Coalition

Stephan Lendman

Not to mention the PMs crude racism. His more extreme critics even suggesting undertones of genocide.

0U7Lw1I.jpg

So try a little self examination before parroting the words of the oppressors.

Best wishes for Rosh Hashanah. Hopefully a healthy, understanding and more compassionate future.

Might does make right. There is no other way to make right.

That's not what a Democracy is either justified nor prefaced upon.....Israel claims to be a Democracy....And if I'm not mistaken, Netanyahu boasts of it being the only 'true' Democracy in the Middle East.

Therein lies both the joke & the rub.....The bloke is a scoundrel & a clown.

No one buys this Zionist Orwellian double-speak anymore.....Except for it's apologists, of course.

Just stop it with your deflection and generalised rhetoric.

You have stated the words "zionist supported or controlled media" in your fictional, ignorant and racist ramblings on many occasions.

Stop with your deflection and cop it for what it is and what you've said.

You are using WWII nazi gerbles propoganda when you say this vile shite.

That has nothing to do with "zionist playbooks" for goodness sake. Go to a holocaust museum and say to a 90 yr old survivors face "zionist controlled media" and see how they would react.

Your vile racism is here for all to see.

You have stated the words "zionist supported or controlled media" in your fictional, ignorant and racist ramblings on many occasions.

That has nothing to do with "zionist playbooks" for goodness sake. Go to a holocaust museum and say to a 90 yr old survivors face "zionist controlled media" and see how they would react.

Criticising a social/political philosophy is hardly racist you ignoramus…..That's like criticising Fascism & saying you are anti German FFS....Cease conflating race with ideology in order to obfuscate…...This is precisely the point Jeremy & AM are making in this ridiculous ploy of labelling any criticism of Israel as anti-Semitism.

If I'm not mistaken, AM more often than not directly quotes & cites from Haaretz itself.....A well known & well respected newspaper inside Israel itself...Published by Israelis' for Israeli's.

And the only one who utilises 'Goebbels like' propaganda is Bibi himself, when he accuses Iran of being a the biggest threat to peace in the Middle East, when it doesn't even have a single nuke....While Israel sits upon 300 of them.....The only country in the Middle East who has them.....What an epic joke he is.....

We all know who it is that practises NAZI propaganda mate.....The Likudy party & all it's fundy, right-wing, Zionist nut-bags....Because they practise & sing from the same hymn book matey....They all learnt their trade under Mussolini's fascists, back when they were the Stern, Irgun & Lehi para-military assassination squads.....And they're still slaughtering Palestinians to this very day; In what are effectively open-air prisons.

And that's just the point Corbyn is making.....Fascism & Zionism......2 brothers of the same ilk.

How about you devote some attention to the topic rather than reverting to the pathetic racism s**t and personal attack.

I have many Jewish friends. Some are progressive and although we don't see eye-to-eye on all matters they see Israels failures. And some are orthodox - one is a former Cantor - where we have quite different views. None , however, believe Israel right or wrong and none would accuse me of the loathsome s**t you post. You are really a piece of work

As I've tried to get through to you before I mostly quote genuine, compassionate, honorable Jewish folk who are concerned at the brutality that is occurring in the Middle East. Unlike you who appears immune to it, preferring personal abuse.

You and people like you are the problem, not the solution.

Hajo Meyer, a holocaust survivor: "Once an anti-Semite was a man who hates Jews. Today an anti-Semite is a man whom the Jews hate"

Just because someone is a Jew doesn't exclude them as a member from the human race.....Bear with me here.

And just like any other member of the human race.....People - no matter their race, colour, creed or religion - are held to account for their actions.

Holding a Jewish person, group or political party to account for their actions, does not make one an anti-Semite.....That should be patently bloody obvious.

Cease from using the Holocaust as a guilt mechanism, by which to hold against those who point out the blatant barbarity of the apartheid Israeli State against the Arabs.

The biggest joke in all of this entire 'anti-semite' nonsense crusade against Jeremy Corbyn, for his having the Temerity to hold Bibi & his thugs to account for their actions....Is that it actually masks the fundamental racism that lies at the heart of the Zionist Likudi ruling party creed....It's abject seething racist hatred of all Arabs, as less than human.....And any person who points this out is hardly by definition an 'Anti-semite' ….That is just a bloody ludicrous inversion of human logic....and, dare I say it, an appeal to emotion, as a defence for one's own barbarity.....Work that fuzzy logic out.

Accept criticism for your inhumane actions against others, without the bullshit name-calling.....It's kindergarten stuff.

6 million Arabs killed & over 85 million de-populated.....and hardly a single Jewish person maimed or killed.....Pull the other ******* one Bibi, it plays jingle-bells mate.....Just who do these guys think they are kidding with this bullshit.

Give it a rest. Corbyn has long cosied up to Hamas and Hizbollah and other very unsavoury types.

Comments from a letter signed by 46 upstanding members the Jewish community of Britain at a time when the Zionist supported media commenced its attack on a solid citizen with a long record of standing-up for humanitarian causes.

You mean useless taxpayer funded leech with a consistent track record of siding with terrorist organisations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back