Prediction Jesse Hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL is a knob and makes up stuff.

Franklin will never come back to Perth due to the media and especially Freo.
our small lockdown defender position isn't really sewn up. What would a buddy cost? Could we get him to fake an ankle injury and get him for a late 4th round?

our small lockdown defender position isn't really sewn up. What would a buddy cost? Could we get him to fake an ankle injury and get him for a late 4th round?
The Sydney thing to do would be for him to get suspended for 6 months for something and then we get him for practically free.

The AFL will cover themselves on it too, allowing us to call it an injury and it just happens to take until round 12 for him to play.
The AFL will call bullsh*t to that. When have we ever got someone with an ankle injury back in only 12 weeks?:)

Just an idea, but how would you guys feel about Optus playing "Real American" every time Hogan kicked a goal? It's a silly idea but I reckon it'd be pretty cool as it would live up to his nickname "Hulk"

Just an idea, but how would you guys feel about Optus playing "Real American" every time Hogan kicked a goal? It's a silly idea but I reckon it'd be pretty cool as it would live up to his nickname "Hulk"
What about Chumbawamba Tubthumping?

McGovern isn't quick. You don't have to be if you mark everything.
Yeah he is. In terms of maximum speed he was in West Coasts top 3 last year with GPS maximum speeds in 2017. While being the fastest player for west coast 3 times. Cant find 2018 GPS results for the year to compare.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afls-g...est-coast-and-fremantle-players-ng-b88545530z
From the article:
'But not many would have picked Jeremy McGovern to come in third with a top speed of 33.6kmh. Once banished from training for being unfit and overweight, McGovern showed it was no fluke by recording the top speed of any Eagle in three separate matches this season.'

McGovern gigantic improvement in athleticism since he was drafted is the reason he is now such a great player. He could always read the play and mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how he is coming along. I think he has been too polite and is finally feeling like he is becoming 'part of the team'. It saddens me how you can see him beating himself up when he makes a mistake, and that would be part of his anxiety. Love him to bits!

L
Love how he is coming along. I think he has been too polite and is finally feeling like he is becoming 'part of the team'. It saddens me how you can see him beating himself up when he makes a mistake, and that would be part of his anxiety. Love him to bits!
Lol. I would be more concerned about tabeners anxiety issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back