Jimmy "Mr Overrated" Bartel sheepishly hands over the Handbagger vice captaincy

How overrated is Bartel these days?

• Jack Watts thinks he's become a better player than Jimmy these days, and most of us would agree.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2009
LOL @ Norf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GeeLOL sucks, so does $hitney
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bartel-steps-down-as-geelong-vicecaptain-20140314-hvikc.html

This is all but a blatant admission that even Jimmy realizes how massively overrated he's been and that he knows his career is all but over.
Will this plodding spud even make GeeLOL's best 22 this year? I have my doubts unless he's allowed to chipscab on a half back flank as usual.

Good bloke by all accounts, but was allowed to dine out off his one good year when he Bradburied a Brownlow for far too long for my taste.

Brownlow Medalist.
Norm Smith Medalist.
Triple Premiership Player.

Bartel has taken leave of the vice captaincy to give the young leaders on our list a chance to experience more responsibility, join the AFLPA board, and focus on fathering a son to join our next dynasty:

91175586.jpg
img-5206zxczz-jpg-3027581317028790.jpg

If he ejac's like he kicks when under pressure it will be girls (not that there's anything wrong with having daughters, I was referring to father-son potentials) at best or "shots behind" each and every time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Taylor is a youngster?

Yeah, two-time premiership player and All Australian Harry Taylor is far too inexperienced for the role. Hasn't proven himself yet.

Maybe he was referring to the 27yo Stokes.

Bosk will be linking to the Classifieds next

Back