Games & Recreation JK Rowling The Sexual Deviant - The Harry Potter Discussion thread (SPOILERS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mail Delivery

85f6d5f0-fafa-4123-be2c-195400110157_LOTSofOwls-web.jpg

I got this for my friend's baby boy. So cute :hearteyes:
Adorable :)
Where did you get it from ?

I also love babies’/kids’ Harry Potter costumes
Seen some awesome Mandrake , Baby Harry and Dobby ones especially

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's it, wish I had a friend with a baby girl to spoil.
Baby clothes are so adorable
I’m also on the lookout for some cute baby footy booties (she’s an eagles fan but her husband is a dockers fan so we need to start early!)

Also (to switch the topic back to Harry Potter )- has anyone been to the Store of Requirement either in Brisbane (original store ) or Melbourne ? :)
I haven’t , but will visit the next time I’m in Melbourne .

Also (to switch the topic back to Harry Potter )- has anyone been to the Store of Requirement either in Brisbane (original store ) or Melbourne ? :)
I haven’t , but will visit the next time I’m in Melbourne .

I really want to.
Want to get me all the slytherin things.

I actually thought about getting a tattoo of the slytherin snake wrapped around the racenclaw raven. Similar to the traditional tattoo but with the HP twist

I really want to.
Want to get me all the slytherin things.

I actually thought about getting a tattoo of the slytherin snake wrapped around the racenclaw raven. Similar to the traditional tattoo but with the HP twist
I love that tattoo idea - so awesome :)
Slytherclaws unite .

I love that tattoo idea - so awesome :)
Slytherclaws unite .

I have always been Slytherin, but I think racenclaw would definitely be a house I could be in. Just with their thirst for knowledge.

If I was sorted into hufflepuff I would be depressed lol.

I have always been Slytherin, but I think racenclaw would definitely be a house I could be in. Just with their thirst for knowledge.

If I was sorted into hufflepuff I would be depressed lol.
I’m more Ravenclaw than Slytherin . Recently I have been forced to acknowledge that I have some Gryffindor traits too (and I’ve always been drawn to Gryffindor men )

I certainly wouldn’t be depressed if I was in Hufflepuff but it’s just the house that is least *me*
The Puffs show was awesome though :)
And one of my best friends por_please_ya is a proud puff

I’m more Ravenclaw than Slytherin . Recently I have been forced to acknowledge that I have some Gryffindor traits too (and I’ve always been drawn to Gryffindor men )

I certainly wouldn’t be depressed if I was in Hufflepuff but it’s just the house that is least *me*
The Puffs show was awesome though :)
And one of my best friends por_please_ya is a proud puff

I'm not anti 'puff. I just feel like it is completely opposite to me. Being in Hufflepuff would cramp my style lol

I'm the same, I have some Gryffindor traits as well and seem to be attracted to Gryffindor men, followed closely by Ravenclaw.

I'm not anti 'puff. I just feel like it is completely opposite to me. Being in Hufflepuff would cramp my style lol

I'm the same, I have some Gryffindor traits as well and seem to be attracted to Gryffindor men, followed closely by Ravenclaw.
My most ‘puff trait is that I’m hard working , but that seems to be the one which is not emphasised as much by actual puffs (even if the books mention that trait frequently )

And yeah same re: Ravenclaw :D

Even if I like the idea of a Ravenclaw/Slytherin pair haha

My most ‘puff trait is that I’m hard working , but that seems to be the one which is not emphasised as much by actual puffs (even if the books mention that trait frequently )

And yeah same re: Ravenclaw :D

Even if I like the idea of a Ravenclaw/Slytherin pair haha

I think Slytherin and Racenclaw are probably well suited. Cunningness and intelligence are traits that often go together. Knowledge is power they say.

I think Slytherin and Racenclaw are probably well suited. Cunningness and intelligence are traits that often go together. Knowledge is power they say.
a9f43791a1fd2d1577ba669d7c3e6c14.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back