Games & Recreation JK Rowling The Sexual Deviant - The Harry Potter Discussion thread (SPOILERS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks awesome!
Better than 'Super Saturday' footy this weekend
yeah it was good fun
stupid me thought I left my glasses at home and had to squint through the show, we weren't too far back so I could make everyone's faces out at least

found them the next morning in the hotel when we were packing up.......

it was a lot of fun, the audience I was there with laughed a lot, some pretty good jokes in there

wife got a lot of compliments on her dress which she made for the night which was fun to watch as well

I really want to see puffs. I wish I was older as I would love to meet some of you guys. Others I hope I never meet. Ever.

I really want to see puffs. I wish I was older as I would love to meet some of you guys. Others I hope I never meet. Ever.
you can go to see Puffs still, there are day time sessions that are family friendly, assuming you can get a parent to agree to go with you

I saw Puffs last week
And was absolutely blown away by it
Loved the humour, wit , pop culture references and attention to detail (and better yet, it was cannon-compliant - so the makers definitely did their research)

you can go to see Puffs still, there are day time sessions that are family friendly, assuming you can get a parent to agree to go with you
Yep ^ .
The matinee shows (on Saturday and Sunday afternoons) are suitable for kids aged 8 and up

34796223_1541283902643203_3443821669762727936_o.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jun/16/harry-potter-warner-bros-wizard-fan-festivals
Warner Bros is cracking down on local Harry Potter fan festivals around the US, saying it is necessary to halt unauthorized commercial activity. Fans liken the move to Dementors sucking the joy out of homegrown fun. Festival directors say they will change the events into generic celebrations of magic.

“It’s almost as if Warner Bros has been taken over by Voldemort, trying to use dark magic to destroy the light of a little town,” said Sarah Jo Tucker, a 21-year-old junior at Chestnut Hill College, which hosts a Quidditch tournament that coincides with an annual festival in suburban Philadelphia.
Given the obvious delight that these sort of things bring to people this seems an incredibly churlish thing for Warner Brothers to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Potter store opening on Smith Street next week. Might go check it out before work

Did anyone book their Cursed Child tickets today? After starting TWENTY-EIGHT THOUSANDTH in queue when it opened and waiting about 90 minutes, I totally panic ordered and went with tickets in May despite earlier weekends being available. Ah well, countdown to May begins!

Did anyone book their Cursed Child tickets today? After starting TWENTY-EIGHT THOUSANDTH in queue when it opened and waiting about 90 minutes, I totally panic ordered and went with tickets in May despite earlier weekends being available. Ah well, countdown to May begins!
I was 22 000th ish in the queue and waited well over an hour too (initially, moved so slowly that I thought I’d wait 4 hours) but por_please_ya managed to get in earlier and we are going in April :)
Can’t wait!

Also wow , just got an email saying that “Due to extraordinary demand, all tickets released in the initial allocation for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child have been sold.”
Makes me wonder how many were in the queue dales.girl38 por_please_ya
They say that more presale tickets will be allocated on Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back