JLT Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuohy yuck
Yeah was hoping for more but still got plenty of the ball, so I will stick with him.

Definitely wont be worse than my Daniel Rich selection last year.
He had pretty much identical stats to last week think I'll stick with him too. Just got far less piece of the pie as when Danger/Jelwood took a huge chunk in the 3rd.

Yeah was hoping for more but still got plenty of the ball, so I will stick with him.

Definitely wont be worse than my Daniel Rich selection last year.

Enright used to do stuff like that 20+ possessions and gets 70. Laird's a prick for it sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmmm, having second thoughts about Mills now. Might not develop premo enough this year. I thought they would use him in the middle a bit.

That's fine. Makes him more of a POD for me ;)

Guys, why is Mills even being considered ?
I reckon its coz he had such a gun yr as a rookie, and thats it.
He's badly priced, its his 2nd yr (for the superstitious realists out there), and there are plenty of others.
Sydney alone has a few guys further advanced available in the backs at those awkward prices. For a start i'd back Lloyd to score much better, and potentially Zak Jones with some midfield time as well as HBF. Thats just from the one club.
Seems to have been a fascination with Mills. Remember...he's still a kid. He'd need to avge 85-90 after 77 as a gun rookie. What are the odds based on previous 2nd yr players over time ? You'd seriously need to be in love with the guy or think he's truly special.

He's badly priced, its his 2nd yr (for the superstitious realists out there), and there are plenty of others.
Sydney alone has a few guys further advanced available in the backs at those awkward prices. For a start i'd back Lloyd to score much better, and potentially Zak Jones with some midfield time as well as HBF. Thats just from the one club.
Seems to have been a fascination with Mills. Remember...he's still a kid. He'd need to avge 85-90 after 77 as a gun rookie. What are the odds based on previous 2nd yr players over time ? You'd seriously need to be in love with the guy or think he's truly special.

Everyone is gonna have different opinions on how they want their team to look for sc. that's the beauty of supercoach if their happy with the players they pick than good luck to them

Agreed, where you been mate?
Havent seen ya for a while, great post.
I've never got the Mills hype?

Agreed, where you been mate?
Havent seen ya for a while, great post.
I've never got the Mills hype?
Took a few yrs off this stoopid game :D. Copped a shitty year when nothing went right when i was used to cruising thru and being competitive every year...so i chucked one of those self absorbed tantrums and gave it away in disgust :D. Think i'd just been playing it too long.
Think i'll get back into it this yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back