Game Day JLT Series GAME 1 - RICHMOND VS ADELAIDE - 7:40PM @ ETIHAD STADIUM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we're probably going to get slaughtered considering we have one of the lowest rated backlines coming up against probably the strongest forward line in the comp. Still I'm excited to see how the team plays, especially the new comers. Dissapointed that Garthwaite didn't get named even in the extended list, is he injured?

Looking forward to this one hopefully see something different in terms of game plan.

_Cayz_ and myself will be modding you tonight so if you could all go easy on us that would be great :p

Well we're probably going to get slaughtered considering we have one of the lowest rated backlines coming up against probably the strongest forward line in the comp. Still I'm excited to see how the team plays, especially the new comers. Dissapointed that Garthwaite didn't get named even in the extended list, is he injured?

Adelaide don't really have a midfield playing so it shouldn't go down there.

Looking forward to this one hopefully see something different in terms of game plan.

_Cayz_ and myself will be modding you tonight so if you could all go easy on us that would be great :p

Is this your final exam before they let you off your training wheels? :p

As much as puma did a good job with the black that canary yellow is putrid. I know it says "yellow and black" in the song but ****.
As anyone seen a picture of a tiger?

Adelaide don't really have a midfield playing so it shouldn't go down there.

Should be an interesting battle. Hopefully we can control it out of the middle but only having 1 tall defender against tex, Jenkins, lynch is a hard task. Perfect Pre season match, both teams with glaring defiencies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back