Backfire "Joel's gone global!" There's reports around the world that Lionel Messi just did a 'Joel Selwood™'.

Remove this Banner Ad

The comparisons hold up to an extent, Argentina is the oldest FA in South America but easily outclassed by others in the region. They tend to have long breaks between succesful campaigns and wear a wussy blue and white jumper so there's a lot of Geelong about them.

And Lionel Messi has been spotted taking mystery substances earlier in his career:

Now Messi isn't a noted diver and he's widely respected, so the comparisons break down there: Selwood has been a disgrace to the game and his club since he first started milking frees and taking things that Stephen Dank prepared for him.

Last edited:
No social media melts in my Joel and Leo congratulatory thread please.

View attachment 1576459

Could’ve been GAS holding that up but alas, Geelong ruined his career. Idiot should’ve stayed at hawthorn to actually win something. Signed is GOAT status away like GAJ. It’s actually really tragic. But I’ll give GAS one thing, he definitely is the ‘God’ of choking and looking second rate in finals, impressive.

And ‘Son of God’ decided to resurrect himself at the Suns for da money like the true scumbag he is. Geelong culture breeds selfishness, all those captains ditching after winning flags proves this, it’s becoming a pattern.

Could’ve been GAS holding that up but alas, Geelong ruined his career. Idiot should’ve stayed at hawthorn to actually win something. Signed is GOAT status away like GAJ. It’s actually really tragic. But I’ll give GAS one thing, he definitely is the ‘God’ of choking and looking second rate in finals, impressive.

And ‘Son of God’ decided to resurrect himself at the Suns for da money like the true scumbag he is. Geelong culture breeds selfishness, all those captains ditching after winning flags proves this, it’s becoming a pattern.
"See boys, it's yet another Tiggy throwing an off-topic tantrum over our 4 premierships. Someone go get 'Leo' Selwood to take a look at this whiny flog"
8fb39b2d866215273a84799c5a5cbe02

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billions & trillions.. 🤭

View attachment 1576572
I’m gonna be honest, I still don’t get what he means by that. Did people get sacked over the ARC result or something? Pretty sure the premiers only get $1m prize money, so where is the millions from?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Drummond, a former Medibank chief executive and new Transurban chairman, says the winning club will likely sell another $5 million worth of merchandise in the weeks after the premiership is secured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back