Coach John Longmire - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is the last person in strife.
He'll get a heap coaching elsewhere so let's just cut with he ******** on here.
Only one in strife is the club for having 15% of the cap sitting in the stands for most of the next 4 years.

You think buddy is done?

Buddy has been very durable through his years here..id bet my bottom dollar hes not injured atm.. swans would get some serious heat from the afl if they said they were just resting him.

Buddy has been very durable through his years here..id bet my bottom dollar hes not injured atm.. swans would get some serious heat from the afl if they said they were just resting him.

Who knows

Looked half fit

T Sheahan hinted the swans being dishonest

No Kingy but realistically I think we've seen his best but he will have max another 5 "great" games left in him.
We need to stop playing the game with him as our main focus up front & not play him if all he can do is stand deep forward as in the last final last year. Start developing our game plan without him & when fit play him from half forward wing. In fact tge odd time have him starting wing for the 666 for the odd centre bounce.

No Kingy but realistically I think we've seen his best but he will have max another 5 "great" games left in him.
We need to stop playing the game with him as our main focus up front & not play him if all he can do is stand deep forward as in the last final last year. Start developing our game plan without him & when fit play him from half forward wing. In fact tge odd time have him starting wing for the 666 for the odd centre bounce.

Who knows might be right

He still looked capable so far when out there

It depends who we can put around him I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t buy into Buddy contract being the issue.
I look at it like this, let’s say he’s on $1.4m, imagine if you divided that into two and you had two A graders but not superstars on the list instead.
If you lost one of those players for two years cus he was injured the entire time you would never say that one player was responsible for the demise of the club.
You still have that other player doing ok so it’s a none issue.
We are in that position expect our player 2 is buddy.
I hope that made sense, I did in my head at least.
Different story when we have tippet on list as well which in effect we do, next year we should be in a great place to get in some top end talent.
Also Longmire time is up but he’s not going anywhere by the looks.

Yep, we are lucky to have our coach.
1cad4944d20a202873c5e96c921dc2f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

T Sheahan hinted the swans being dishonest

I saw that, all he did was make a vague statement on Twitter saying something doesn't add up, without providing any evidence. Don't be a sucker for fake news.

I saw that, all he did was make a vague statement on Twitter saying something doesn't add up, without providing any evidence. Don't be a sucker for fake news.

Not a sucker for it

Also think Sydney are an overly secretive side though

Good to know you believe everything you read on Twitter.

Yeah that’s what I said, just stated it was there

Believe it or not, he’s right occasionally

I don’t think there’s much to it personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back