Autopsy Joy in Longmire 300th Swans by 2 over the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Late and probably high have no issue with the charge. It’s exactly the stuff they hate so why do it.
There you go. Do people get thrown in the clink because they maybe did it? They have come to a decision based on a delayed concussion that may have come from this incident but could easily have come from any other contact throughout the game, or the player hitting his head in the aeroplane toilet during some unexpected turbulence, or during paid sex with a hooker and some blow. The club needs to challenge. I presume the tribunal works in the same way as the courts? Beyond reasonable doubt? I think not.

He has caused him delayed concussion now these things happened every game years ago but the game has changed. You go behind the play you need to ensure no head contact/whiplash. This is all on Rampe.

How the * can we know that's what caused it, what a pile of s**t imo

Late and probably high have no issue with the charge. It’s exactly the stuff they hate so why do it.

You probably gave me a headache reading your post,
should get banned

I had a few mates with me and it was their first game watching Australian Rules Football. They saw Sam just pestering Dale off the ball in the third quarter and asked why he was doing it/is it allowed. 😂 Hard to explain the in's/out's of a defensive forward role to newcomers.

hahaha.

I used to love taking people to watch their first game of footy or cricket from kids to folk from overseas.

My favourite was taking an Italian woman who had represented Italy as a junior hockey player. I knew she was fiercely competitive.

It took a quarter for her to stop arguing with me about offside. By quarter time she‘d got it. By half time she was screaming Gooooo Bluuuuuuds in her heavy accent and getting stuck into unfortunate Tiger fans. By the end of the game I had sore stomach muscles from out of control laughing for a couple of hours.

Same rationale I use with my son most Sunday mornings when I guess what time he got home.

hahaha.

I used to love taking people to watch their first game of footy or cricket from kids to folk from overseas.

My favourite was taking an Italian woman who had represented Italy as a junior hockey player. I knew she was fiercely competitive.

It took a quarter for her to stop arguing with me about offside. By quarter time she‘d got it. By half time she was screaming Gooooo Bluuuuuuds in her heavy accent and getting stuck into unfortunate Tiger fans. By the end of the game I had sore stomach muscles from out of control laughing for a couple of hours.
It's definitely a joy taking international people to their first games.

First thing I would do next week if I was Tom Harley is put a contract in Melican's locker.

Shattered for him as it probably spells the end of his year but he is more than deserving of an extension beyond this year.

Great win by the boys, there is a pulse after all!
We’d be crazy not to give him an extension. He has been solid in an area of desperate need. Useful depth at the very least.

Last edited:
Rampe has been giving an additional 3 weeks for striking J Longmire after the game to the head.

View attachment 1738398
I just travelled back from 2053. Horse has filed a suit against Rampe for CTE. Claims this incident is the cause of his memory fading and heightened falls risk.

I needed to return back to present before my Time Machine ran out of gas, but I gotta say I think Horse had a slam dunk case. The prosecutor charged Rampe with reckless, high contact and high impact celebratory activity.

Rampe’s 2024 and 2025 premiership winning legacy will one day be in doubt, and I gotta say I think he will deserve it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just travelled back from 2053. Horse has filed a suit against Rampe for CTE. Claims this incident is the cause of his memory fading and heightened falls risk.

I needed to return back to present before my Time Machine ran out of gas, but I gotta say I think Horse had a slam dunk case. The prosecutor charged Rampe with reckless, high contact and high impact celebratory activity.

Rampe’s 2024 and 2025 premiership winning legacy will one day be in doubt, and I gotta say I think he will deserve it.

yes, yes ... and race results?

Is the Bulldogs 2016 premiership cup kept at the umpires office?
So here’s the inside scoop.

After the game, Beveridge got the umpires together in the sheds in front of the whole team, and gave them the cup. He said they were the heart and soul of the team that season and were by far the most valuable players through the team’s remarkable finals run. However, the umpires then had to return the cup the next morning to avoid any public perception of impropriety.

Beveridge was later overheard saying, "I put them in a difficult situation, but they had to have recognition. They returned the Premiership Cup. They gave it back to me on Sunday morning. They said they couldn't keep it, but they thanked me for the gesture.”

While the story cannot be told publicly, it is part of the Bulldog’s folklore and is passed onto each new recruit that walks through the doggy door as they like to call it. The recruit then pledges allegiance to the true red, white and blue that sits behind the fray and ensures the club has three extra players to draw on whenever they need a little bit more “bravery” to close out a game.

Monday I reckon. Can't believe players getting cited for that. Can't do anything in footy anymore.
We will be going through the whole game to show how many other events could have led to delayed concussion. That is a perplexing charge and suspension.

Not to mention if the same incident had Nick Daicos or any other Brownlow fancy as the aggressor and not Ramps, it would not have even been reviewed.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back