Autopsy Joy in Longmire 300th Swans by 2 over the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm asking you what he actually did. He has to actually have done a specific action for it to be worthy of a suspension...

It’s a behind the play hit that has caused high contact. Ask Rampe why he was was doing behind the ball hits, was it high not sure but I’m sure they have vision where it is and if it’s whiplash it’s still high.

It’s a behind the play hit that has caused high contact. Ask Rampe why he was was doing behind the ball hits, was it high not sure but I’m sure they have vision where it is and if it’s whiplash it’s still high.
But how did he hit him? Was it a raised elbow? Open fist? Closed fist? A headbutt?

They need to actually know what they're charging him with, otherwise they're just charging a player for simply making contact with another player.

But how did he hit him? Was it a raised elbow? Open fist? Closed fist? A headbutt?

They need to actually know what they're charging him with, otherwise they're just charging a player for simply making contact with another player.

He has caused him delayed concussion now these things happened every game years ago but the game has changed. You go behind the play you need to ensure no head contact/whiplash. This is all on Rampe.

He has caused him delayed concussion now these things happened every game years ago but the game has changed. You go behind the play you need to ensure no head contact/whiplash. This is all on Rampe.
Ok, I don’t know that Rampe knew too much about it to be fair, weird position you have taken on this.

I assume you also feel that Wicks should be suspended for O’Donnell running in to his arm

There's no way known that this contact is what caused this concussion. Like it plausibly did sure, but you can't see what's happened and say he definitely hit him in the head, or caused whiplash, or anything.

Just as we get a sniff we lose a player. Same thing with Parker just before the Saints game.

I hate this league sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How on earth does someone get diagnosed with delayed concussion? What are the parameters? The main symptom of a concussion is immediate disorientation for a minute or so followed by headache. There's no way he would've randomly felt disorientated a day later, so chances are he's had a headache which has been flippantly put down to concussion. Headaches can literally be caused by a million things and sometimes even nothing. Number one cause of a headache is dehydration and muscle strain which is hardly rare for an AFL player. The game has lost the plot. 1 you can't just throw delayed concussion diagnosis willy nilly and 2 you can't suspend a player without adequately describing the crime they committed.

Same thing for heeneys so called delayed concussion after a broken nose. A broken nose gives you a headache for a week straight it's not a concussion ffs. Don't care if you are a concussion professor you can't diagnose a concussion well after the fact when initially there were no symptoms. It's a fallacy. Even if they're so sure it is delayed concussion, with that logic how can they be sure which incident it arose from? it could be from incident a year ago for all we know, or a knock at training last week. how can you unequivocally put it down to a specific incident..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me the two weeks aren’t based on some footage recorded on a Nokia 5210?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking s**t about the 5210?

We've had big injury concerns all year, you still need to have some sort of experience on the field. You're backing in those guys to do a role, especially a premier small forward. It's easy to say in hindsight it hasn't worked but we don't operate on hindsight. Is it worthwhile playing youngsters (you've said the likes of rankin isn't ready previously) then getting smashed by 60+pts?

I don't think we'll make finals but it's still worthwhile being competitive & having balance in experience on the field. If we kicked straight against a few teams we would've had a couple of more wins resulting in us entrenched in the 8. A lot of these banged up players helped us get ahead in a majority of games at 3/4 time.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing...
We lost those games anyway. What was the point of playing him. No tall backs. We were never going to win so why not put him in ice to get better. Same Heens.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Need a volunteer for Freo game all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back