Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2019 - Congratulations Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

During one of the breaks towards the end, an old woman was alone on the table next to ours and Cain went and introduced himself and had a long chat with her. Just another small positive gesture from our leadership.
say what you like about aph, she's as committed to the club as anyone ever was..........

Actually, just had is enough. It's funny watching Harks stumble over his "had haves" when a simple "had" will suffice ...
just had might suffice but had of is outright incorrect, don't correct correct grammar................

I often wonder if you might be Prof Roly Sussex who used to appear on ABC radio once a week to take calls from those who wanted to ask questions in relation to the English language.
the *?

just had might suffice but had of is outright incorrect, don't correct correct grammar................
but it looks/sounds sh*t whether it's "had have" or "had of" ... doesn't matter that one is technically correct. If we can whinge about grammar, surely we can whinge about aesthetics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Gibbo is in the top 10 next year, something will have gone horribly wrong.
I'd be quite happy for him to be top 10, it would mean he has played at his best for us. Much the same as seeing Levi finish in the top 5 this year....Yes, I'd be happy with that.

During one of the breaks towards the end, an old woman was alone on the table next to ours and Cain went and introduced himself and had a long chat with her. Just another small positive gesture from our leadership.

So did Jeanne Pratt end up giving Cain another 5 years?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was sitting at the table behind Scoop McClure. Let’s see if he has any news that comes out of last night.

The only 2 players I didn’t spot last night were Charlie and Harry. Did anyone see them in attendance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back