Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fan of the Geel cup Hojuman?
I am, i have backed a few Aussie horses for the Melbourne Cup a long way out at good odds, 2 of the 4 are running in the Cup tomorrow, King of Leogrance and Steel Prince, i think they will have to run well there to get a start in the big dance in 2 weeks time, so hoping they both show something.

I am, i have backed a few Aussie horses for the Melbourne Cup a long way out at good odds, 2 of the 4 are running in the Cup tomorrow, King of Leogrance and Steel Prince, i think they will have to run well there to get a start in the big dance in 2 weeks time, so hoping they both show something.

Nice 3rd Mutts ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine Ruby is in at Scone tomorrow.

R2.no.6

No trainers report but he is up in distance to 2200m, which seems like a good thing as he has run on well in his last 2.

My Diamond Girl is in at Gold Coast on Sat.
R7, no 15.

Not sure about this horse, think it's a donkey.
I watched the run last time Spider, got home well in the small field @ 2000m, extra 200m should suit, hope i don't mozz you, but reckon it's worth an each way stab, top weight will probably start odds on, and appears to have 66kg with a 3kg claimer on board.

Last edited:
Race 6 No 6 Moonee Valley today : Johnny Get Angry Fixed odds $21 win $4 place.

Not sure if it will handle tight track or short home straight, but Pagan has always said he hopes for a Derby horse, Johnny boy has been getting home very well every start and looks like he is crying out for a bit of distance, 2000m a bonus, this will tell if he is good enough, well worth an each way bet for mine.

Race 6 No 6 Moonee Valley today : Johnny Get Angry Fixed odds $21 win $4 place.

Not sure if it will handle tight track or short home straight, but Pagan has always said he hopes for a Derby horse, Johnny boy has been getting home very well every start and looks like he is crying out for a bit of distance, 2000m a bonus, this will tell if he is good enough, well worth an each way bet for mine.

Handle a wet track or first time ?

Just had $2 each way 👍

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back