NO TROLLS Jordan De Goey arrested for assault in New York

Remove this Banner Ad

Note: Keep the discussion clean and on topic. Trolls, jokes about sexual assault and victim blaming will not be tolerated.
Please don’t quote or reply to trolling and obvious inappropriate comments, it makes cleaning up so much more difficult and time consuming, use the report button.
Thanks.

Last edited:
But it also doesn't mean he committed a sackable offence. Don't get me wrong I know Lovett is a massive campaigner but St Kilda f’ed it up and had to pay a massive settlement to Lovett.

To claim it was well handled by the club is a farce. How pies are doing it right now is spot on
Correct, AFL will do the dirty work ala John Paton and he is off the books and without getting a cent

Hopefully what happens. Don’t want to see him in the black and white again

Women grope men, grabbing a girl's arse isn't murder, both genders do it, PC gone mad, I am trying to be subtle with my post but failing.

Translated for you.
One of the genders, gropers graduate to sexual assault and rape.

A fact every woman who is groped has to consider.

Ever been groped in a club then been frightened to leave because your afraid she will follow you out?

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

A bit.
This isn’t even self sabotage.
It is a character flaw that cannot be corrected.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no

Dane Swan, Lance Franklin, Ben Johnson, Heath Shaw -> Players who eventually got their stuff together and got the best out of their careers

Barry Hall, Brendan Fevola, Sharrod Wellingham -> Players who didn’t

How he got through the government net? Dunno, I’d imagine there were strings pulled with Collingwood + Monster -> AFL -> Australian Government.

Might explain why Collingwood seem to be a bit seething over this.

It's been easy for anyone with a bit of cash or some 'business' to leave the whole pandemic. And the airlines will do their best to help anyone paying business class rates. It's not publicised to stop the common scum from getting restless. A mate of mine went overseas to a "mountain bike convention" and he certainly doesn't have the money or pull of Collingwood football club

I admire Swan and Dusty going of on end of years', not getting into trouble, having a great time, and noone has an inkling. Great self discipline by 2 champs to not advertise their activities.
Well aside for the guy swan and his mates bashed and gave brain damage

One of the genders, gropers graduate to sexual assault and rape.

A fact every woman who is groped has to consider.

Ever been groped in a club then been frightened to leave because your afraid she will follow you out?

Are you suggesting that groping isn't sexual assault?

That's utter bullshit.
Well, maybe you cannot, I don't know you.

Men in general, do not complain, if a woman slaps their butt, because they are not afraid of her coming back for seconds, or following them out of the club.

In many situations, a woman isn't afraid either, maybe she would even welcome a hot guy that slapped her butt following her out. Worlds full of all sorts.

But as a guy, if you slap the butt of a woman you don't know, maybe she is a sexual assault victim, or nervous. You don't know how she will react, and you have to accept whatever comes.

The irony is, guys will frequently resort to, that's just the way it is, when justifying inequalities that favour men. This is that, but reversed. Men make more money, get more media in sports, and reported for assault if they slap a hot girls bum. Reality, deal with it.

Not guilty does not mean innocent. Crimes of a sexual nature are notorious for being difficult to prosecute.
Because they're he said she said (no witnesses). Pulling this s**t in a nightclub in front of her witnesses, that's a whole new story.

Can't wait for the girl to find out how much coin he has. Lower standard of proof in civil. God bless America.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that groping isn't sexual assault?
It is, but you have to lodge a complaint first. Men don't, woman sometimes do. This isn't a conspiracy against men but a necessary consequence of one of the genders being rapier than the other.

Watching those clips I am so glad I didn't grow up having to dance to that sh*t music.

Cut this guy some slack, he has never cut the rug with gurus blasting. No wonder young people are screwed up.
cause respect for women and a lack of sexual assault was soooo much better 30-40 years ago....

agree that the gurus are much better than that s**t tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not every woman sees a ‘grope‘ as being wrong… Blame the ’Legal gropers’ for gradually inflating the
exponential rewards by reporting a milder sort of groping…
Sorry an unwieldy way of saying that nowadays any female would like to provoke a man into a situation of ‘assault ‘
Damn ******* lawyers for falling into this trap…
This doesn’t include domestic violence…
you are garbage

Yes she can but women
cause respect for women and a lack of sexual assault was soooo much better 30-40 years ago....

agree that the gurus are much better than that sh*t tho
Dude, it was a breakaway comment from the circle work going on. Lighten up.

Agree with u on all points

I am harsh and regretful on myself for opportunities I squandered at University in my twenties and my sense of entitlement to what I had.

But I was never destined for something great as he was.

Blokes like him must live in huge regret in the latter years.

Also, least of his problems right now but he would have problems with 'Monster' as they will need to remove him from anything that they have done on film with him. Wonder if they can sue.

I took exception to your claim that men can stop rape by women. Educate yourself please.

Men are not afraid of being raped by women. They report based on their experiences not whether its technically possible for it to happen. I have never been, or met a guy, afraid of being sexually assaulted by a woman. I have never been with a group of men where a guy reporting being groped by a girl wouldn't have been absolutely s**t canned by all and sundry as a compete wimp.

I know plenty of woman afraid of being sexually assaulted by men, I know women its happened to.

To expect that men and women should react the same, or be expected to react the same in this situation is just bizarre.

LEGALLY, it is the same thing. In the eyes of society, it is not.

He broke a finger really badly during a preseason playing cricket and lied to the club saying that he broke it playing with his dogs.

edit: Scratch that, he got into a fight in a club where he broke his hand and lied about by saying that he hurt it playing frisbee with his dogs. Don't know where I got the cricket from.

Probably was his revised lie when the club didnt go for the frisbee with the dog story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back