News Josh Caddy - We're out of the race [Emma Quayle]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melkshams was along the lines of 'you will find new future employment', could he be the one that makes room to land caddy?

no

my brother is a recruiter for an interstate afl club my ex hubby is also a recruiter for vic afl club i was bought up on footy my dad was pres for vfa club and our family name is well known in the vfa now vfl ,,, from what i have been told caddy was going to stay at gold coast but has changed his mind in the last few days ,, carlton are the real smokys , depends on MM

not 11 posts ago you claimed caddy to carlton was a done deal, now their smokies depending on Mick Malthouse. Needless to say i'm confused

Don't be silly, we all know women don't know how to use the internet.

internet-explorer-trophy.jpg

no

not 11 posts ago you claimed caddy to carlton was a done deal, now their smokies depending on Mick Malthouse. Needless to say i'm confused
ithats because noone knows yet who MM list manager and cheif recruiter will be yet all is up n the air until all is settled at visy sorry for the confusion im just telling you guys what i hear it changes everyb 24 hours lol

There would have been less confusion if she wasnt listed as a essendon supporter too.
have been a bomber for 32 years mate i was born into a bomber family lived in the same street as geoff blethyn and andy wilson cried the day we left windy hill in 91 we sold our soul that day

Anyone know who he barracked for as a kid? Hopefully a childhood dream of playing for the dons under Hirdy pulls at the heart strings of the GC and we can get a deal done.

always thought this was a piss weak excuse for a boys club if you dont want a woman to be here just tell me strait im only trying to share some info with my fellow bombers gee is it really necessary to put women down like that remember how you came into this earth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

always thought this was a piss weak excuse for a boys club if you dont want a woman to be here just tell me strait im only trying to share some info with my fellow bombers gee is it really necessary to put women down like that remember how you came into this earth
Pics?

Anyone know who he barracked for as a kid? Hopefully a childhood dream of playing for the dons under Hirdy pulls at the heart strings of the GC and we can get a deal done.

No luck there sorry. Barracked for North as a kid. Had the same thought last night and looked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back