News Josh Caddy - We're out of the race [Emma Quayle]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting is made up from 4 people, Bluey, and 3 assistant coaches. There is no limit for the number of players who can be assigned votes in a game, but the maximum for a player in a game is 20. So for example when Bennell played against Freo at home and got 37 touches and 3 goals, he got the maximum votes. Also against you guys at home, the voting committee felt almost the whole team performed admirably and 18 players were given votes.

I think the main reason why he finished 18th was he never really broke many games open. He had some great games were he kicked 3 or so, and no doubting that he worked hard every game, but this season whilst playing every game certainly could have been better. Has also had a bung shoulder since opening round, which he's only just got surgery on recently, or in the next week or so.

edit in bold

Funny thing is that all the GCS posters had him finishing around 5th - 8th in the B&F and he finished 18th. Very odd even with your informative explanation, thanks for that :)

Its all good, it now means GCS cant claim to rate him so high that his trade value is over inflated.

Having said that the Cats, Bullies and Dee's have greater bargaining power than us and GCS will be doing everything in its power to get maximum return.

Would be very surprised if the bullies make a play. either of their first rounders would be overs and I think they already have enough hard inside mids. Could see them taking someone with a bit of pace in the draft, or maybe trading for hogan

Can Hird and Co secretly talk to Caddy and influence him to come to us and tell him to come out publicly and tell the media/gold coast he will only be traded to essendon?

Would be very surprised if the bullies make a play. either of their first rounders would be overs and I think they already have enough hard inside mids. Could see them taking someone with a bit of pace in the draft, or maybe trading for hogan

Yeah your probably right about this, well analysed.

i find that astonishing considering he played every game

Don't expect Melksham to finish much higher than 18th and he played every game.

Laycock did not get one vote in 2008 - And he played about 14/15 games.

Funny thing is that all the GCS posters had him finishing around 5th - 8th in the B&F and he finished 18th. Very odd even with your informative explanation, thanks for that :)

Not sure about the GC supporters - They have big wraps on their players - I watch all the games - Thought he would come 12 to 14th - You can never tell with B and F - I can't believe that Scully came 4th in the GWS B and F.

Can Hird and Co secretly talk to Caddy and influence him to come to us and tell him to come out publicly and tell the media/gold coast he will only be traded to essendon?
caddy will not be at our club next year i can 100% guarantee this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

soft taco, hard taco..

iZvn9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back