Player Watch Josh Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Daicos is an asbolute gun. Should be getting more attention. Our best young player.
It is so, so fortunate that we held on to him when he was on the precipice. Can you imagine our future midfield prospects without him at this point? It would be all projection. Josh is the only one coming through right now who looks to be at the required level.

It is so, so fortunate that we held on to him when he was on the precipice. Can you imagine our future midfield prospects without him at this point? It would be all projection. Josh is the only one coming through right now who looks to be at the required level.

A few of our other young players could take a leaf out of his book and put in some extras in order to reap the rewards too.

Josh is a shining light

hasn't played in a month. Surely his value is going down.

Plummeting. Might be a sup list chance at best if he can get back on the park and push himself before the recruiters between now and seasons end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get some of the criticism of Daics' year so far. I think going into the midfield this year, and learning to play that role, he has been very good again this season. Our most skilled player, along with Pendles, closely followed by DeGoey and Sidebottom....

Last edited:
He drifts in and out of games too much for me. He’s also not “assertive” enough. He has all the skill and talent, but just needs to be more aggressive with mindset and body.

That consistency will come, he is only 46 games into his career. Like to see what he is producing at the 70 to 80 game point of his career...

Josh Daicos is an asbolute gun. Should be getting more attention. Our best young player.
I remember watching him in a VFL game in Wangaratta, he shirked a couple contests and i said at the time he wouldn't make it lol, he's now on the verge of becoming a star, could win a Brownlow down the track IMO, if he's brother is in fact better then WOW!!

Words cannot describe the love I had for his father but young Joshy is approaching disturbing levels of feelings for me as well. Rapidly becoming my favourite player, neat with ball in hand, great decisions and those skills 😍
Not to mention the call of DAICOS!! during a game.
His old man was a god, if it wasn't for injuries he'd be the GOAT, and i have absolutely no doubt about that.

Words cannot describe the love I had for his father but young Joshy is approaching disturbing levels of feelings for me as well. Rapidly becoming my favourite player, neat with ball in hand, great decisions and those skills 😍
Not to mention the call of DAICOS!! during a game.
It was a privilege to watch his whole career. He brought so much joy to so many.
On the way home after his first game I said to my dad, that number 35 looks like he might be alright.

It was a privilege to watch his whole career. He brought so much joy to so many.
On the way home after his first game I said to my dad, that number 35 looks like he might be alright.
Rightly remembered as a freakish forward but he was a sublime centreman to watch as well. In a tough era as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back