Josh Frydenberg. Out of his depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

scary stat, since federation this seat has been in control of either the liberal party, or the parties that lead to the creation of the liberal party

121 years of continuity ended because one flog burnt his own state to pander to outer suburban voters in nsw and qld

scary stat, since federation this seat has been in control of either the liberal party, or the parties that lead to the creation of the liberal party

121 years of continuity ended because one flog burnt his own state to pander to outer suburban voters in nsw and qld
Friedpan was just a Victorian in name only.

It would shock me to know that that w***er could not even do a hook turn.

With dutton now leader i think any intelligent person will be regretting frydenburg losing his seat.

with a recession about to hit the world in the next 12-18 months and inflation going nuts all opposition leaders are in the prime seat.
Are you saying an unintelligent person is not regretting Josh losing his seat?

As an unintelligent person who had a direct impact in the result; all I saw was a well educated man who could only see basic economic theory heavily influenced by political ideology.

Not regretting my vote at all.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

With dutton now leader i think any intelligent person will be regretting frydenburg losing his seat.

with a recession about to hit the world in the next 12-18 months and inflation going nuts all opposition leaders are in the prime seat.
Not really, Josh never moved from the party line, never influenced any decision just followed the leader. That is on him.

In so far as Dutton becoming leader, just shows the lack of depth the party has.

Last edited:
even if frydenburg doesnt move the party line, he stops dutton from moving it further to the right.
So your argument isn't we should be regretting voting against Josh.

But you are scared what Dutton will do to the Liberals. And you think we should share your concerns.

Unintelligent as I maybe, Sorry that is your problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not unless you are an alt righter.

A recession is hitting. It's going to be very hard for Labor to win the next election as a result no matter how bad the libs are.
Has it just dawned on you that we are now entering difficult economic times?

The intelligent amongst us might think a change of government would return a better future at the next election by a change.

My unintelligent brethren realised that Josh is part of the cause the economic situation (excluding external world factors). Hence his current electoral defeat.

Still not regretting my vote

even if frydenburg doesnt move the party line, he stops dutton from moving it further to the right.
Nah, wishful thinking. His record says differently.

I don't trust any of them to change.

Time will tell how it plays out.

Post reminds me of John Oliver cheering on Trump in the 2015 republican primaries.

There's plenty of other (ie. unelected) positions in the liberal party. Voting him out doesn't mean they have to lose him lol

If he doesn't stick around because it means a pay cut, then his heart isn't in it anyway.

The age of entitlement is over!

Morrison to retire setting up a by-election.

Frydenberg parachuted into Cook.
Nah! Scummo will already be planning how he can undermine Potato and do a Lazarus with a triple bypass. Possibly already booked a coffee-n-chat with doddering Johnny.

Frydenberg was becoming more and more right wing and saw himself as a conservative and backed it up by saying his political hero was Thatcher however was only a fan of her economic policies and not her climate policy.

How does he stop this. Explain?
he has done nothing but nest feathering since he won his seat.
This moderate BS is nothing but window dressing.

Name a single thing Friedenberg did as a member which went against the Right wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back