Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

This is bigfooty.

Im sure you will be all over any media that says he is at North.

Either way thats allot of dosh to be throwing around (1 of the biggest ever) so the point i made earlier stands.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Not really, I made my position earlier with Wild Bill, he still likely staying, but I would be ecstatic if either/both Kelly and Martin come to North, but I wouldn't be disappointed in the slightest if they don't come. GWS still the leaders here to keep him.

The $1.5mil figure seems to be going around every journo office. Obviously the price you need to pay to get the family connection back and get the guys who barracked for that team as a kid in thier rightful jumper. If the 7X7 offer wasnt desperate this is the stage 10 clinger type stuff. Read between the lines and Dusty is no hope and North have 2mil hole on the salary cap and may be forced to spend it on duds. Must be some mid range players around the league licking their lips at a massive payday. Casboult must be salivating at the prospect of $800k + if all Norths big targets fall through.
You sound upset. Like a jealous girlfriend that already knows he's moving to be with the girl he grew up with. Didn't you watch dawson's creek? Dawson (kelly) is going back to the Joey's

tiPwekQ.gif

You sound upset. Like a jealous girlfriend that already knows he's moving to be with the girl he grew up with...

...only after being given over a million dollars a year. Usually that part of the fairytale is skipped over. :p

Just paying players what they are worth.
But he loves North so much and hasn't even entertained other offers because he just wants to play for North? He knew he wouldn't get a game in their midfield in previous years which is why he's never requested a trade there when OOC in previous years. So why would you need to offer big money?

One of the biggest deals of all time?

Going on reports if you hadnt thrown that money at him, he was signing to the Giants for much much less.

"Going on reports" is now my new fave saying.

Why?
You guys seem to love the ones that are in favour of him going to the roos.

Show me where I have quoted or fapped over a "report".
I have been saying for a long time that I think Dusty will happen, josh may stay at GWS, but if he leaves it is to North.

Show me where I have quoted or fapped over a "report".
I have been saying for a long time that I think Dusty will happen, josh may stay at GWS, but if he leaves it is to North.
If you havent then i apologise. Though all reports (wether he is going or staying) has that as the offer and no one has come out and said its wrong.

You have been going on and on about psd etc.

You sound upset. Like a jealous girlfriend that already knows he's moving to be with the girl he grew up with. Didn't you watch dawson's creek? Dawson (kelly) is going back to the Joey's

View attachment 396573

Yeah but Joey was hot. This girl he grew up with you speak of is not in great shape, is stuck in some kind of timewarp where she still thinks its the 70's, doesnt attract much attention, and gets told what to do by a guy who is probably a psychopath (Brad).

In posting the King comments, take it with a grain of salt, he isn't exactly in the inner sanctum of north after bagging the club more than a few times and he has changed his position more than Kim Duthie with Sam Gilbert in regards to favourites for Kelly and Martin.

That Ron joseph story the other day was the same, $1.5 mil a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but Joey was hot. This girl he grew up with you speak of is not in great shape, is stuck in some kind of timewarp where she still thinks its the 70's, doesnt attract much attention, and gets told what to do by a guy who is probably a psychopath (Brad).
Yeah but marley played for collingwood (jen) and got tired of the bimbo and moved to the warmth of North and couldn't be happier. Friendship and good times. GWS is much the same, it was bought fake **** by the AFL and thinks it's too good. The problem is fake **** with zero substance gets tiresome. It's time for kelly to come home. He's fooled around for a few years, now it is time to get serious.

It was Brian Waldron who first went with the 1.5 a year and Im pretty sure he was the first to break the 7mil deal so he has good form here.
And he was adamant that it was 9 for 9 years only a month or two ago, so grain of salt and all that.

It's a pure guessing gaming by journalists and industry people at this stage.

View attachment 396573

Yeah but marley played for collingwood (jen) and got tired of the bimbo and moved to the warmth of North and couldn't be happier. Friendship and good times. GWS is much the same, it was bought fake **** by the AFL and thinks it's too good. The problem is fake **** with zero substance gets tiresome. It's time for kelly to come home. He's fooled around for a few years, now it is time to get serious.

Take it to the fanfic forum.

It was Brian Waldron who first went with the 1.5 a year and Im pretty sure he was the first to break the 7mil deal so he has good form here.
It was also Waldron that was previously so certain of Kelly to the saints. Doesn't sound too good for us as I'd like to think we wouldn't go that high - would be madness for us - perhaps less mad for North.

Waldron, King, Watson.

Do people really need to be educated on the worth of the opinion of these guys?

I'd sooner trust the drunk bloke down the pub than any of those flogs.

Waldron, King, Watson.

Do people really need to be educated on the worth of the opinion of these guys?

I'd sooner trust the drunk bloke down the pub than any of those flogs.
You trust Robbo over them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back