Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on this monstrosity, I recreated a clash jumper for Melbourne:
Mel_clash(lge).jpg

melbournedemonsclash2019.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, first post in here :D
Just some quick guernsey that I don't really like but Imma send em in here anyway

Carlton.
Rumour has it that Carlton will wear Orange on their clash next year, so I just edited this years clash guernsey to feature it.
(Also kept the top part of the socks white since there's an apparent "must have white on clash" rule.)
Carlton Orange.PNG
Geelong.
I've used the clash guernsey but made the collar and cuffs white, didn't look as good as I thought it would but oh well.
GEELONG CLASH.PNG

Adelaide.
I've taken the lowest set of hoops off so it only features two and I've taken the outline off the numbers as everyone prefers. The gap between the back sponsor and the hoops annoys me but I cbf fixing it. :p
crows .PNG

Hey guys, first post in here :D
Just some quick guernsey that I don't really like but Imma send em in here anyway

Carlton.
Rumour has it that Carlton will wear Orange on their clash next year, so I just edited this years clash guernsey to feature it.
(Also kept the top part of the socks white since there's an apparent "must have white on clash" rule.)
View attachment 503397
Geelong.
I've used the clash guernsey but made the collar and cuffs white, didn't look as good as I thought it would but oh well.
View attachment 503401

Adelaide.
I've taken the lowest set of hoops off so it only features two and I've taken the outline off the numbers as everyone prefers. The gap between the back sponsor and the hoops annoys me but I cbf fixing it. :p
View attachment 503403
what do you use ai or ps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back