Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suuuurely New Balance (or whoever do Suns/Saints gear) would have those in gold, as per Melbourne's current arrangement?
Melbourne only has red shoulders because the actual Vee design extends to the back just above the numbers, whereas West Coast's wings has always cut off at the seam. New Balance's shoulders aren't actually shoulder panels, but a low seam at the front. That's where the wings will be cut unfortunately

I think some are Belgravia (i.e. Gold Coast) but the rest aren't off memory

Saints are definitely belgravia and Melbourne I’m 95% sure are. I’m not sure if anyone actually is directly with new balance- cricket vic etc and west Adelaide for example are all belgravia

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Saints are definitely belgravia and Melbourne I’m 95% sure are. I’m not sure if anyone actually is directly with new balance- cricket vic etc and west Adelaide for example are all belgravia

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

New Balance extends as apparel partner
Melbourne are contracted directly with New Balance, unlike everyone else such as St Kilda and GC.
Contract was signed in 2019 - Belgravia didn't link up with NB until 2020.
That contract is up this year though so that could change very soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you make some changes? You still have the issue with the V not being in the center
I'm using canva on my phone, it's really difficult to allign everything so I've decided to do the back of the jumper. But you get the general idea of what I was trying to do with this design.

I'm using canva on my phone, it's really difficult to allign everything so I've decided to do the back of the jumper. But you get the general idea of what I was trying to do with this design.
Yeah it works pretty well, does canva has a "warp"? You might be able to just use that if possible

edit. You might be able to get autodesk sketchbook for free on mobile still and you can use warps in that, it also lets you do layers similar to photoshop

Yeah it works pretty well, does canva has a "warp"? You might be able to just use that if possible

edit. You might be able to get autodesk sketchbook for free on mobile still and you can use warps in that, it also lets you do layers similar to photoshop
It only has it for text, not shapes or other elements at least as far as I'm aware of. I'll check out autodesk.

Do sketchers even make clothes? I thought they were just shoes
Apparently they sponser some big name golfers now and they wear polo shirts with the Sketcher brand . Their shoes for men aren’t overly impressive but the women who are on their feet all day like nurses hairdressers etc wear and love them . I don’t think we’ll see any of our hawk players wearing their Velcro tab runners in the Pre-season time trial though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back