Rumour Justin Leppitsch and The Players

Remove this Banner Ad

The real goal should be to become a member of the clique within the clique. And then there is the super secret clique above that (they believe something about Xenu being our next coach I think.)

Or maybe it's all just a bunch of people with differing opinions and stuff, I don't know.

Nah...there must be a conspiracy. It's on the Internet.

The real goal should be to become a member of the clique within the clique. And then there is the super secret clique above that (they believe something about Xenu being our next coach I think.)

Or maybe it's all just a bunch of people with differing opinions and stuff, I don't know.

Nah...there must be a conspiracy. It's on the Internet.
you are thinking of the illuminati, i think they have been planning world domination for 2 thousand years. they are also in charge of finding a site and setting up our new training base.

you are thinking of the illuminati, i think they have been planning world domination for 2 thousand years. they are also in charge of finding a site and setting up our new training base.

Does Leppa get an All Seeing Eye along with the new site? That could be helpful!

And you wonder why long time posters have hung up the boots? 3 pages of self important crap.

Boring.

I am of the belief that Leppa came out with the 95% line as it was felt the truth was getting swamped with the hysteria, although he may have been 5 or 10% optimistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back