Boxing Kambosos vs Haney

Remove this Banner Ad

Your one of the brainwashed, not one of them was a dangerous matchup.

Tszyu will lose bad as soon as he gets matched against someone he isn't meant to beat.
I think Charlo will beat him comfortably but I can see him getting a version of the title at some stage

The main thing I took out of this event was how bad that Lucas Browne Paul Gallen fight looks yet again.

Browne turned his head and Gallen clubbed him in the back of the head (was Brownes fault, 100% legal, unfortunate but legal) and Browne never recovered, nothing fishy about it.

Haney was Floyd like today. Incredible defensively and great with the Jab. Pretty piss poor from Kambosos not make weight for such a big fight. Wonder how much that made a difference. Didn't seem to have the energy to maintain the pressure on Haney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haney was Floyd like today. Incredible defensively and great with the Jab. Pretty piss poor from Kambosos not make weight for such a big fight. Wonder how much that made a difference. Didn't seem to have the energy to maintain the pressure on Haney.

Haney is nothing like Floyd. Floyd early days was an offensive weapon, and punched in combinations. Even as “money May”, he was a defensive genius capable of fighting on the inside. Haney is none of the above. He has a great jab, and reasonable skills, but wouldn’t polish Floyd’s boots.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was a great day and a fantastic promotion, all the respect goes to Haney for coming out here and doing what he had to do, but the trouble was we saw perhaps the most boring fighter in world boxing today? Haney has a great left jab, but he wasn't ever going to get into a rumble with Kambosos who unfortunately wasn't very ferocious. Haney used the "hit and not be hit" technique to perfection and won a very ordinary fight. No point in a rematch as I don't believe Kambosos has the smarts to counter Haney's long reach advantage and defensive skills. "Tank" Davis is a bulldozer, but again he will find Haney's reach too much to handle and will frustrate the living bejeezus out of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back