Boxing Kambosos vs Haney

Remove this Banner Ad

Be a good fight, Haney will win a UD more then likely, neither have power and Haney is the better boxer but would be good to see Kambosos Jr win, went to the US and took the hard route, wasn't gifted anything like Tim Tszyu who stayed in Australia and fought bums on main event.

More on topic. Neutral venue i think Haney wins more often than not, probably 8/10 times. How much can the crowd sway judges? Might be able to pinch a round or 2 if theyre reacting to everything george does. If GK keeps it close we could see a Horn/Pac like decision here and im all for it if it happens

More on topic. Neutral venue i think Haney wins more often than not, probably 8/10 times. How much can the crowd sway judges? Might be able to pinch a round or 2 if theyre reacting to everything george does. If GK keeps it close we could see a Horn/Pac like decision here and im all for it if it happens
Just having a look at this.
Bookies think it will go the distance and Haney wins.
The hometown rigged decision @3.55 looks value.
Haney KO,TKO or DQ @6.50.

Just having a look at this.
Bookies think it will go the distance and Haney wins.
The hometown rigged decision @3.55 looks value.
Haney KO,TKO or DQ @6.50.
If Teos shots mostly didnt faze Kambosos i dont think Haney stops him. Unless gk gets completely wild and gets hit with something he doesnt see i doubt hes even dropped tbh. Haney will look to suck the life out of the fight i think

Unbelievable lol. Browne after his utter quit job v Gallen has that against Fa. Had he thrown anything v Gall the same thing would have happened. He keeps proving he dove there...

Unbelievable lol. Browne after his utter quit job v Gallen has that against Fa. Had he thrown anything v Gall the same thing would have happened. He keeps proving he dove there...

He was unlucky v Gallen.. he turned his head and copped one in the back of the head and didn't recover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showcase opportunity for a few of them but they should have found better fights for the Moloneys. If its true George is earning $10m plus ppv, its no shocks the undercard is cheap.

George deserves to cash in, done it the tough way and went over to the US and won a few big fights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back