Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Kane holds a grudge for his Dad being at North . I think Graham did the same didn’t he played a year then pissed off . Correct me if I’m wrong .
Not sure why Kane would hold a grudge - we had to put up with him not being able to perform.

It’s so funny that the AFL media just can’t wrap their heads around the fact that the common footy fan thinks walking out on your club after being a whiny pissant in your first season acting like a petulant child for not getting your way and walking out on the team that drafted you at number one who’s struggling for years to go back home to daddy after 1 year — is a dog act.

Everyone knows it, everyone doesn’t respect his decision or him and he gets boo’d. Simple. It’s not as if North supporters are sneaking into every game to get their boos in, the entire footy community does not respect him even if he plays well and they won’t forget it any time soon.

A dog act is a dog act from a dog campaigner.

Just by the way, if someone could magically turn me back to the age of 19, make me into a footballer and pay me $800000 a year or thereabouts, I would happily receive the boos from every supporter of every club around the country. Not a problem whatsoever.

Get over it Judas, you too Kenny, The Other Judas, count your cash every day and move on. In your case Kenny, or TOJ, the cash may stop soon so count it carefully.

Wasn't there some tribunal scandal or may have even been a legal matter where his lawyer pleaded for mercy because a guilty verdict would destroy his lifelong dream of becoming a firefighter? At the time, it seemed like a bullshit excuse and an echo of Kramer wanting to be a banker to get Newman off a speeding ticket.

aee15c33-b286-46c5-8885-3a1c1bc9246c_text.gif

Just by the way, if someone could magically turn me back to the age of 19, make me into a footballer and pay me $800000 a year or thereabouts, I would happily receive the boos from every supporter of every club around the country. Not a problem whatsoever.

Get over it Judas, you too Kenny, The Other Judas, count your cash every day and move on. In your case Kenny, or TOJ, the cash may stop soon so count it carefully.

Any compensatory Gifts from Nien this morning Horry?

I know of people who have complained many years ago and received flowers and an apology card

Kingy goes WHACK again!!!

On air with Whateley, who unsurprisingly defends Cornes. At the end of the discussion Gerard says he feels very uncomfortable with booing JHF, just as he did with Ginnivan last year. With perfect timing Kingy slyly says "And how did that start Gerard?"

Whateley speechless. Literally dead air for a couple of seconds before Whateley goes with "Yeaaah...well...." and then changes the subject.

On air with Whateley, who unsurprisingly defends Cornes. At the end of the discussion Gerard says he feels very uncomfortable with booing JHF, just as he did with Ginnivan last year. With perfect timing Kingy slyly says "And how did that start Gerard?"

Whately speechless. Literally dead air for a couple of seconds before Whateley goes with "Yeaaah...well...." and then changes the subject.
Yeah was listening to this, Cornes must have been this morning trying to defend himself. ‘The North Melbourne supporters started first calling him a mummy’s boy before I mentioned the ice bath’.
He is a seriously a dick head and extremely bias

I concur Horace 1681693771259.gif

Weird that anybody ever had "clickbait troll" as their dream job but here we are

"not a failed firefighter, resigned when his dream job became a reality".

FFS Abbott was a CFA firefighter, before, during, and after his stint as PM. What's so hard about sitting around being a complete and utter knob and getting paid to do it? (Abbott managed both, surely the Corn can)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judas getting booed and Corn coping it too. Good to see the dirty deed is not going unpunished. We just need poort to implode now...
yeah credit where its due, Poort have made a reasonable start from a tough draw,,,,,but I'm hearing ya.

Whateley speechless. Literally dead air for a couple of seconds before Whateley goes with "Yeaaah...well...." and then changes the subject.
I thought Whateley marketed himself as some sort of thinking person's sporting pundit.

There is no doubt in the world that Cornes is to blame here.

When North was talking to JHF they probably knew that he was a flight risk. Had Daicos not had the Daicos name we would have picked him for sure. Our next best option was to pick JHF and hope that we could turn him around. If we couldn't at least we would get something in return which we did.

To me he is an immature 18/19 year ago who struggled with moving away from home. He won't be the last or the last. North knew that probably July/August that he was going. When announced that he was leaving they got the best deal for the club. They said that they were assisting JHF to go home because he was home sick.

Then Cornes comes out banging North because they lost a once in a generation player. He continually stirred the pot at every opportunity he had. This not only got under the noses of all North supporters but other supporters as well.

JHF then came out with comments that were degrading to North.

At the end of the day he should be great player but he has to work on that. I hope when we play Port that he has a stinker. I won't boo him as i don't want to acknowledge him.

In regards to Cornes he needs to step up and that some responsibility for his actions. At the very least his employer should pull him in and say that he over stepped here and look at the result.

Go Roos

There is no doubt in the world that Cornes is to blame here.

When North was talking to JHF they probably knew that he was a flight risk. Had Daicos not had the Daicos name we would have picked him for sure. Our next best option was to pick JHF and hope that we could turn him around. If we couldn't at least we would get something in return which we did.

To me he is an immature 18/19 year ago who struggled with moving away from home. He won't be the last or the last. North knew that probably July/August that he was going. When announced that he was leaving they got the best deal for the club. They said that they were assisting JHF to go home because he was home sick.

Then Cornes comes out banging North because they lost a once in a generation player. He continually stirred the pot at every opportunity he had. This not only got under the noses of all North supporters but other supporters as well.

JHF then came out with comments that were degrading to North.

At the end of the day he should be great player but he has to work on that. I hope when we play Port that he has a stinker. I won't boo him as i don't want to acknowledge him.

In regards to Cornes he needs to step up and that some responsibility for his actions. At the very least his employer should pull him in and say that he over stepped here and look at the result.

Go Roos

Not possible. Cornes dug his hole, has continued digging since Saturday night and has a personality which ticks every narcissistic trait box. Not only will he not take responsibility here, he won't even recognise where it is even perceived that he should.

His employer/s love it. He is generating clicks and that's all they want. They don't give two hoots about JHF. They have the story, now let's wring it right out. On the other hand, JHF's employers, and those that JHF employs to look after his welfare are the ones who need to step in and tell Cornes to STFU.

If only when Kane walked out on his teammates mid-season to become a firefighter that was the last we’d have had to hear of him.

I think our club has handled itself pretty well, officially at least till now, basically saying nothing in public. Now us supporters are copping it, for JHF getting booed at a Collingwood game and then a Port home game (makes sense).

We may be above it but as the supporters are now being criticised, there’d be some satisfaction if more detail about the way JHF actually behaved last year started finding it’s way out.

Not possible. Cornes dug his hole, has continued digging since Saturday night and has a personality which ticks every narcissistic trait box. Not only will he not take responsibility here, he won't even recognise where it is even perceived that he should.

His employer/s love it. He is generating clicks and that's all they want. They don't give two hoots about JHF. They have the story, now let's wring it right out. On the other hand, JHF's employers, and those that JHF employs to look after his welfare are the ones who need to step in and tell Cornes to STFU.
Totally agree that he is narcissistic.

Hutchy did have a go at him last week on Footy Classified.

If only when Kane walked out on his teammates mid-season to become a firefighter that was the last we’d have had to hear of him.

I think our club has handled itself pretty well, officially at least till now, basically saying nothing in public. Now us supporters are copping it, for JHF getting booed at a Collingwood game and then a Port home game (makes sense).

We may be above it but as the supporters are now being criticised, there’d be some satisfaction if more detail about the way JHF actually behaved last year started finding it’s way out.
100% the club has played the perfect straight bat to this one.

The only noise about this is coming from Conrholio and Port.

The fact that fans from other clubs are booing him speaks volumes.

Does Cornholio actually take the average footy fan for being an idiot?

Cornholio has actually been dodging the real question, which is why is he being booed? He won’t address that one, because that goes to questioning Port’s integrity, which is the heart of this issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back