Kangaroos Family Day

Are you going to the North Melbourne Family day on WED 20th April 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Family days when I was younger were the best.

+ doing boomers master classes if anyone remembers it.

There was so much interaction with their younger fans and that’s why I was in love with them.

I get it with Covid but I just feel like it’s dropped off considerably. I feel bad for the kids.
I have said plenty of times in different forums that we need to invest more in the kids. Most people do not change clubs as they grow older so to get them invested at a young age and keep them engaged will be a great investment and we willl get a return. Just reckon the club thinks about membership in terms of today - very short focussed.

Weather isn't looking good which won't help. Add to that the poor notice and the weekday event I hope we can manage to still get a good crowd. Have to get the kids excited - they are our future.

Club isn't doing much for the kids from this sh!tshow to how the kids memberships are done.

Club needs to sharpen up when it comes to making itself attractive to the younger generation.

I used to love family days, My boys did too.

Then they met Mason Wood one year and he said he couldn't stop for a photo or signature as he had somewhere to be and had to go quickly even though it would of taken 30 bloody seconds and then went over to talk to Marley Williams.
Even now my eldest said he's glad he went the Saints because he's a turd.

Club isn't doing much for the kids from this sh!tshow to how the kids memberships are done.

Club needs to sharpen up when it comes to making itself attractive to the younger generation.

I used to love family days, My boys did too.

Then they met Mason Wood one year and he said he couldn't stop for a photo or signature as he had somewhere to be and had to go quickly even though it would of taken 30 bloody seconds and then went over to talk to Marley Williams.
Even now my eldest said he's glad he went the Saints because he's a turd.
The potential for more loss because of this rudeness happens when the eldest has their kids and takes them along to all the Saints games and so and on.

Weather isn't looking good which won't help. Add to that the poor notice and the weekday event I hope we can manage to still get a good crowd. Have to get the kids excited - they are our future.
I agree that it's a disgrace that the club chose a poor weather day and mid week of school holidays. What were they thinking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poor form not having the #1 pick there.
No excuse unless he's stuck inside for covid protocols.

I imagine they didn’t want to embarrass the other players. Everyone in the Jason queue and all other players standing around with their hands down their pants.

Zurhaar in a pissy mood
Reluctantly signing autographs with a sigh and an eye roll

Newsflash you ain’t all that champ
Can tell a lot about about a player by how they treat the kids

Curtis Taylor LDU well played

Back