Moved Thread Kangaroos leadership member goes full lol norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Alternatively why give it any more oxygen by going on the record as giving a ****? What's next? Publicly responding to BF trolls?

I'd like the club to come out and whack some of the nuff nuffs on this site let me tell you :D

Like the scene on Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Alternatively why give it any more oxygen by going on the record as giving a ****? What's next? Publicly responding to BF trolls?
Well with this being moved to the Bay it seems like it could be a good idea.

Now is there a decent Mod who will red card MoC for being an unimaginative troll?

Norf have basically already done that:

Reads like a North Melbourne bigfooty poster sooking about their players being trolled. Do you think this just opens up the Roos for more ridicule?
This is Bigfooty. Of course it does.

And as a result it will see them stockpiling perhaps the largest amount of future cap space we have seen.

North Melbourne had so much space this year it was able to offer both Josh Kelly and Dustin Martin up to $1.5 million each a season in long-term deals.

The cap is $12.6 million, and you have to pay a minimum of 95% ($11.97 million). So, if you had $3 million floating around (you didn't), so hypothetically that's now $2.85 you have to give up to the existing list to meet minimum payment.

Stand by my comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cap is $12.6 million, and you have to pay a minimum of 95% ($11.97 million). So, if you had $3 million floating around (you didn't), so hypothetically that's now $2.85 you have to give up to the existing list to meet minimum payment.

Stand by my comments.

Nice math. Pity you completely miss the flexibility component of the salary cap. We'll have as much as $3 million ready to go next year.

Nice math. Pity you completely miss the flexibility component of the salary cap. We'll have as much as $3 million ready to go next year.

What flexibility is that?

It's a concept known as "front loading".

Hang on.......*checks header*.....we're now in the Bay.

Piss off drug pushing scum flog!:thumbsdown:

It's a concept known as "front loading".

Hang on.........we're now in the Bay.

Piss off scum flog!:thumbsdown:

I'm aware of the concept. So you're not disagreeing that the $3 million allegedly available for Dusty and Kelly has now been redistributed back to the existing list?

So, again, players at Norf now getting overs to meet the minimum cap spend.

Up to 5% of the TPP for example not paid in this can be used in subsequent years. So approx $600K for 1 year. This isn't ongoing, I think you can push it out for 2 years and then you lose access to unspent monies from previous years.

I'm aware of the concept. So you're not disagreeing that the $3 million allegedly available for Dusty and Kelly has now been redistributed back to the existing list?

Of course it has. Well, the existing list plus Swallow & Thomas.

So, again, players at Norf now getting overs to meet the minimum cap spend.

I dare say Browns extension was heavily front ended. Preuss to a lesser extent. There would be $1.5 million.

Waite and Thompson probably ate up another $1 million, Jacobs also got another season, and the rest would be sprinkled around the rest of the list.

There's the $3 million.

Throw in Swallow and Thomas's coin next season and it's quite possible that we will have $4 million freed up next year.

After expected retirements there will still be 17 blokes left uncontracted at the end of next season.

At least a 3rd of them will be cut.

We'll have more spending power than a tattslotto winner in a thai go go bar.

Lol amateur trolling. 2/10, likely a minor or someone with a disability.
Try to pay a team a compliment and look what happens. I'm no minor although I still get asked for ID at 45 years of age. I think it's because I never fully developed and have a childlike appearance and nature. It's not technically a disability and can actually be an advantage. I only have to pay child prices for most things although I'm not tall enough to go on the Big Dipper without wearing high heels.

Snake bending over for his cell mate.

He'll bake his cellmate's snake. :rainbow:

Of course it has. Well, the existing list plus Swallow & Thomas.

I dare say Browns extension was heavily front ended. Preuss to a lesser extent. There would be $1.5 million.

Waite and Thompson probably ate up another $1 million, Jacobs also got another season, and the rest would be sprinkled around the rest of the list.

There's the $3 million.

Throw in Swallow and Thomas's coin next season and it's quite possible that we will have $4 million freed up next year.

After expected retirements there will still be 17 blokes left uncontracted at the end of next season.

At least a 3rd of them will be cut.

We'll have more spending power than a tattslotto winner in a thai go go bar.

To spend on who though? Lynch and Sloane are the two everyone is talking about, but Sloane isn't going to leave the Crows for less success and Lynch is hardly what you need, plus competition for him will be ridiculous.

Plus you offered obscene amounts to Dusty and Kelly, yet were rejected. What is to stop that happening again? Sure, eventually you'll land someone, but who that player is still matters. It's fairly pointless going hard at established players if all you get are the likes of Rockliff, Motlop, and Watts or Wells and Mayne. :$

Lynch is destined for Richmond anyway despite claims that norf think they screwed our cap when in reality it's about as true as Snake thinking he is a intelligent football brain and valuable member of society.

It's fairly pointless going hard at established players if all you get are the likes of Rockliff, Motlop, and Watts or Wells and Mayne. :$

But we didn’t go for those guys and made a point of only chasing specific players. Over the next couple of years there’s a lot to play out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back